Did the world do what I think it just did?

I am just cuddling with Troy. This happens to just be great, but we have school.

"Troy", I said as he started kissing my neck. "come on. We have school."

"Why?" He said as he frowned

"I don't know." I said as we laughed.

"OK. Let's go then." He said.

I wore my purple plaid flannel with a purple shirt underneath, black jeans and purple SUPRAs®. Troy wore a red hooded long sleeve shirt gray jeans and red SUPRAs®

"Ok we're ready."

"Shall we?" He said holding out a hand

"We shall." I said as I held his hand.

He opened the car door for me.

"Such a polite gentleman."

"Thats how your suppose to treat a lady." He said. I smiled

We got to school. My first period was French. I don't why I am taking it. I already know it. I guess I needed a restart. I looked out the window and see birds flying west for the summer. I see this girl walk in. She looked nervous.

"Hi how may I help you?" Mrs. Maine asked

"The principal told me to talk to Emma." She said. She was pretty, had brown hair, about 5'2", brown eyes. She was new

"OK, Emma." Mrs.Maine said which snapped me out of my own French lesson I was having.

"Hi, you must be new. I'm Emma, but of course you know that."

"I'm Kira." She said

"OK, what you were just in was the French class. On your left is Chemistry, English, and Art. On your right is Math, Music, and Spanish. Straight down this way are lockers then at the end is the boys' locker room. Down these steps is the gymnasium."

"OK. What about the stairs on the right?" She asked

"Those lead to the swimming pool. The last hallway, the opening on the left turn is to the Field, and the girls' locker room and opening on the right leads to the lunch room, out and in. Your welcome to sit with me and my friends with my siblings."

"OK thanks." She said as the bell rang.

"Well I am off to the art room. If you need me just say my name."

"How will you hear me?" She asked

"Good point. Here is my number." I said as I handed her a peice of paper with my number. She smiled as I walked away.

I painted a picture of two horses riding off to the sunset. Mr. Fernando came over.

"You still amaze me with your paintings." He commented as I was finishing up the sky.

"Thanks." I said as the bell rang. I finished the sky.

I walked out the classroom as Lydia, Hanna, and Gia was coming toward my locker.

"Wanna go on an ice skating date?" Lydia asked

"Don't worry everyone is going. Bring Troy." Hanna said

"OK."

Later at the abandoned ice skating rink.....

I didn't bother changing because I was comfortable. The only thing I added my purple NIFF® beanie and Troy added his gray one. I already had skates they were white with pink laces and the blade was purple. I was on the ice. I did a figure eight and a quadruple spin. I looked over at Troy and I almost bursted out in laughter at him, Toby, Scott, Stefan, Noah, Jake, Matt, Tyler, and my brothers. I grabbed Troy's hands and went off slow. So did Elena (Stelena), Skylar (Nylar), Allison (Scallison), Dove (Davier), Gia (Gake), Alexandria (Dalexandria), Aria (Maria),and Caroline (Cyler).

30 minutes later.......

Troy started on his own he was at least 6 feet ahead of me, but then used his vampire speed to skate around and grabbed my hand. He raised my hand to his lips and kissed it.

"No." I said as I skated out infront of him and started skating backwards.

"What?" He asked

"That's is not what I want."

"Is this what your looking for?" He said as he kissed me.

"Yeah." I said as the lights went out and my purple blades glowed in the dark. We took of our skates and went home. I over to Troy's house because he wanted to talk about something.

At Troy's house......

"Hey." He said

"Hey."

"I wanna show you something." He said

"What is it?"

"Come outside." He said as I walked on the backyard patio.

"OK, now what?"

"Just use your hearing." He said as I focused my hearing. I heard rabbits running. I listened to the sky and heard the wind. I felt something touch my nose. I held out my hand and I looked at it. It wasn't rain.

"Is it?"

"Yeah. It's snowing." Troy said as it made me smile. As a long life time, you think I would know what snow is, but I don't. I lived in Australia, New Zealand, and Ireland I ever experienced snow. So I could imagine what Skylar and Derek feel like right now. The snow got heavier. It started to grow on the ground I started to make a heart on the ground

"What are you doing?" He asked

"Stay right in the middle. Done." I said as he looked down. I used my sight to make him see what I was looking at.

"You make me happy." He said as he lifted me up and spun me around. He kissed me and I kissed him back.

"I think we should take this inside."

"Yes Mrs. Burrows" He said as I smiled. I kissed him as he took off his shirt. He knows how love stoned he makes me. He kissed me. He took off my shirt. I was on top of him. He was laying down, he smiled then I smiled. He sat up and kissed me. I really love him. No regrets in this relationship.

(song: I Want Crazy by Hunter Hayes)

Thanks Guys for reading this book. I love you all. I am gonna have a little twist in the next chapter. So don't forget.

-Comment, Vote, Follow