Playing With Fire And Heartstrings

I walked home from Troy's house. It was a nice walk. Of course you usually cross the street when the light is red, which I did, I was crossing the street and saw the headlights of a car which one headlight was blue like the blue moon and the other a regular white. The car hit me, yes but I was in mid air and landed on my feet. My eyes were purple then turned back to gray. The car stopped. Thomas got out of the car.

"Emma are you ok?" He asked I pinned him to the ground.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!" I basically yelled at him.

"My car has been acting weird for days now and damn your sexy when your mad." He said biting his lip.

"Whatever." I said getting off of him. I walked over to his car and punched open the blue headlight and pulled out the blue moonstone.

"I didn't know that was in there." He said.

"Can you do me a favor?"

"What is it?" He asked

"Drive me home."

"Ok." He said

I got in his car. He started to drive off. I started to fall asleep. It was only 3 am.

7 hours later....

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I sat up in the bed. I saw my vans on the side of the bed. I put them on and walked around. I found the living room it was very spacious.

"Good Morning." Thomas said. I hit his chest. "Ow."

"Jerk, I thought I said drive me home, and not take me to your house."

"Emma, your were sleeping peacefully and I didn't want to just wake you up at told you to get out of my car, besides its not like I would drug you to make you sleep with me." He said. I looked at the clock, it was 10 am.

"Damn it. I have school today, I didn't even study for the exam. I have to..." I said as I was cut off by a kiss.

"Breathe between your lines." He said. I tried to slap him. But he grabbed my wrist. Then he let me go.

"Then what am I supposed to do?"

"You can talk to me." He said

"What if I don't want to."

"Then we can watch a movie." He said

"Ok." I said as I saw a box with my name on it. "What's this?"

"No, please don't open the box." He begged as I opened the box. It had pictures of us, when we used to be together.

"I love this picture." I said as I pulled out our photo booth strip. It had a picture of us making a funny face, me laughing at his face which made me chuckle, both of us looking at each other and the last one was us kissing.

"I remember that being the first date." He said.

"Yeah I had fun."

"I remembered every little thing that happened on that day." He said as I had went silent to hear what he had to say,"It was June 5th, you wore your hair in a ponytail, you wore your favorite pink crop top, white shorts, pink converse. We had went to Six Flags. You are the only girl who had really ever cared about me and 2 years after that I repaid you by kissing another girl. I'm sorry, Emma I am so sorry." I didn't know what to say or do at this moment. He was standing behind me. "Please give me one more chance."

"Thomas, I can't. I'm engaged to Troy. I'm just saying that we can just be friends." I knew that I still feel something for him, but it just doesn't compare to what I feel for Troy.