Girls Night Gone Wrong

So it was Gia, Skylar, and I in the car. We were going to the mall to get dresses for homecoming. I bumped into someone. I turned around to say sorry and I was a girl. I felt like I knew her. It was Monday and something bad happened that month so everyone had to evacuate New Zeland. So now we live in Mystic Falls.

"Hi my name is Elena." she said.

"My name is Emma. This is Skylar and Gia. We just moved here."

"This is Bonnie, and Caroline."

"Hey" everyone said

"Wanna hangout at The Mystic Grill." Elena said.

"Sure." I said.

We exchanged numbers and hangout."Girls wanna have a sleepover?" I asked. "Yea" They said. It was 1 day before homecoming.

Later at my house.

" Who is this man-candy?" said Caroline as she refered to my picture of me and Troy on my dresser.

"My boyfriend, Troy." I replied.

"Now I know who you are." said Bonnie," Elena remember when we were kids and on youtube there was a girl who can sing."

"Oh yeah! OMG!!!" she said.

"Your Emma G." said Bonnie

"You caught me. Was it my hairstyle?" I said

"Yes!!" They both said excitedly.

It was around 10:00 p.m. and Derek was outside. I told the girls I'll be right back. I went outside.

"Derek what's wrong."

"Its nothing. Just get away from me." he said

"Hey look at me, its not that crazy to talk to me."

"Its is your fault." he said

"For what?!?!"

"For us not knowing if our parents are alive or not." he said.

"Screw you." I said as I walked in the house and went in the garage. I went down there and was really angry. I hit the tool box really hard. Then growled real loud. I took a deep breath. I turned around and saw Troy.

"Hey, you ok." he said.

"Yeah. I just...... I just got a little upset."

Then he kissed me. I kissed back and then we hugged. Then he left to go home. He told me he lived at the end of the drive.

We started watching 'The Notebook' Caroline picked the movie. Then we heard someone at the door. Skylar opened the door. She saw the pizza guy.Then I hit me we never ordered pizza. Then we found out he was a thief. He tied Skylar with Elena and I. Bonnie was tied to Caroline. Then he went into the kitchen. Skylar found Derek's pocket knife and cut us free while he was in the kitchen. I went slowly walking torwards the kitchen. He saw me we started to fight. Its a good thing I I took karate for 10 years. I am a 2nd degree black belt. He dropped a frying pan He turned toward the living room. Then I hit him in the back of the head. Elena called the cops. The cops thanked me for stopping him and thanked the girls for calling. I was in the news the next day. I was 7:00 on Friday. All of us got up and got dressed for school. We walked. Then I stopped so Derek can talk to me.

"I am sorry it isn't your fault." he said

"Its fine just don't do that again." I said, then we hugged.

In gym class.

Mr. Robitussin told us that we have to run at least 5 laps. Today he didn't look mad as he does everyday. We ran and then we sat on the bleachers. I sat next to Troy. Caroline, Bonnie, Elena and Skylar was behind us. Then he kissed me and I put my head on his shoulder. We have a free period. I introduce him to my friends.

"You are so lucky and you guys make a cute couple." said Caroline

I went to my locker and asked Derek if he was going to the dance. He said " Yes and I have a girlfriend. Her name is Alexis."

"Oh. That's awesome"

Then something hit me in the back of my head. "Ow!!"

Justin ran to see if I was ok. "Sorry I didn't see you there."

"Its ok." I was mad as hell. I got up and went to the girls bathroom and my eyes came out with veins this time. I knew now it was in full effect. I closed my eyes and breathe. I opened them It was gone. I went into class. I sat behind Troy.

At home.

We got dressed at my house and we went out as a group and Elena had a boyfriend named Stefan. He was in my Math class. I didn't see him today. So we said hi to each other then Troy came and looked at Stefan and suprised Elena and I and told us that they were brothers and told us not to tell anyone. So we agreed then we went inside. We danced and talked. Then we heard a scream and the lights went out and I saw Skylar and Derek next to guys with guns. I went and changed my clothes I went and they were outside Stefan and Troy came out and I looked up and saw my worst enemy. The blue moon I shifted and we all started fighting. Then I ran away. Troy found me I un-shifted when we kissed. I looked up and saw the moon he said "I am your anchor." he smiled. I smiled he took me home and Skylar and Derek was there and I hugged them and they hugged me.

"Are you ok?" Derek asked me.

"We were worried." Skylar said

"Enough about me how about you guys?"

"Yeah were fine." they said.

" Ok. Anyone up for a movie." I suggested.

" Sure. Lets watch Paranormal Activity 3" said Derek

"Then after that lets watch Scary Movie 3" said Skylar