Hakuna Matata, No Worries

At least I got my blood cravings under control. I am about to go check on Skylar. She is healed, but I am going to make sure she is physically read to talk about it.

"Sky, Are you OK?" I said as I looked at her. She is currently looking at the ceiling.

"I don't wanna talk about it." She said as she pulled the covers over her head. I walked over to her bed.

"Come on please?"

"No." She said

"If your gonna mope around in your room all day. I am gonna join, so make room." I said as she moved over so I can lay down.

"Wanna order pizza and watch all the movies that Channing Tatum is in." She said

"OK, I know you changing the story. If you don't want me to know. Then I don't wanna know."

"OK. What about you,was it the blue moon?" She asked

"Yeah. When I was running away. I was scared, worried. I had the worst feeling ever." I said as she hugged me.

"Now let us drown our moments that happened 24 to 48 hours ago with Channing." She said.

"Lets." I said as I put on 21 Jump Street.

We were laughing so much. Dad came upstairs to check on us

"Are you girls alright?" Dad asked

"Yeah." I said as Skylar and I laughed

"OK." He said as he left the house. We were alone. Arthur had went on vacation and will return on Monday.

"I wonder what it would be like to turn our phones off." Skylar said

"Lets see."

We turned our phones off and we went sight seeing. We went to beach and we played volleyball with a couple if fans. Then we went to Six Flags. Then we went to the rock that views over the city. I called it wonder rock.

At 6:30 p.m. ....

We went to the movies to see Divergent. It was amazing. Then we went home. We turned our phones back on and we got a text message from everyone. They all ask if we are OK?

We went back to watching Channing Tatum and fell asleep. I had fun with just Skylar. I got up and went in my room to go to bed. I felt a pair of arms wrapping themselves around me. I knew it was Troy. He was kissing my neck.

"Hey"

"Hey babe. Are you OK?" He asked

"Yeah."

"As long as your OK, I am OK." He said as I turned around and gave him a kiss. We cuddled. I love him so much.

(Song: Not Your Birthday by Allstar Weekend)

*******************************

Hi guys, I have good news. I am gonna see Austin Mahone on Monday on the TODAYshow. So that is exciting, don't forget to comment, vote, and follow. Love Ya! ;-)

-AngelNinjaDog