Strangers untied pt.3

"Ok. Lay a sample on me." said Stiles

"What Stiles means is. If you do anything stupid I will kick your werewolf ass."

"Ok don't worry cousin I got your back." said Derek then he kissed Emily.  I found that odd.

Derek walked inside.

"Hi, can I help you?" said Ms. Robinson

"Ah yes, see I can find my little sister." Derek said

"Please describe her." she said

"She is 5'9, grey eyes, she is 16 with brown hair." He said. Now that sounds like me 

"Ok. Do you have a picture? she said

"Yes." As he motioned me toward the keys. I grabbed them then Emily and Stiles followed.

"What this wasn't the plan?!?"

"I know,but explain Emily's eyes." said Stiles

"What are you talking about, Emily come here." I said as I looked into her eyes. They turned red and she had blood on the side of her shirt.

"She is an Alpha and whoever bit her was an Alpha too. She will heal. Stiles go free Issac." 

"Emliy give me your wrist." I said as she gave me her wrist and she tried to pull away because my veins turned blue.

"Where did it go? What did you do?" she said

"It healed and I did the healing." Then I saw Ms.Robinson dead and Derek stunned and Issac trying to kill Stiles. I pushed Issac away and gave him a look. He stopped. We looked around to see what stunned Derek and we saw Allison and Scott.

"Ahhh!" We all screamed.

"What are you guys doing here?" I said

"Looking for you. What are you guys doing?" said Scott

"Looking for whatever stunned Derek." said Stiles

Then I saw Leonard and Tom

"I know what did it." I said

"What?!?" they said as the light flickered as they vanished.

"Shh."

"What or who is it?" said Stiles

"Shh!" said as I walked toward the hallway whistling twinkle twinkle little star because that's Leonard's favorite nursey rhyme. He hissed and he was on the ceiling and EWW.... his drool fell on my shirt.

He jumped down infront of me and my claws came out. He was about to scratch me I held his wrist and broke his claws off his fingers and I threw them at his chest and he ran off. Stupid Kanama, they can't think for themselves. 

"How do you know what that was?" said Scott

"China 1567. I helped a friend and his brother with a experiment and his brother messed it all up and drunk it an turned. He was the first Kanama ever."

"Damn, I ever knew that." said Emily

"Lets just go."