Bad Night pt.2/ Good things happen pt.1

So Ethan and I arrived on a mountain and Xavier was fighting with Skylar, Elena, Derek, Charlie and they look really hurt. I wanted to do something, but I would have started fighting instead. Scott, Emily, Issac, Ethan, and Aiden tried to stop them. It didn't work I remembered I was stronger then them. I howled and they stopped and stared at me. Then my siblings charged at me Charlie bit my arm. It burned like hell I fell off the cliff. I closed my eyes at the horror of knowing I would heal, but it would not end the rivalry. I landed in a pair of arms and the touch was familiar, it sent tingles in my veins. I opened my eyes and saw Troy. He put me on my feet and I hugged him and he kissed me.

Then he hugged me tightly and whispered "Hold on tight and I love you."

"I love you to." I said as we landed back on the mountain.

I saw the blue moon. I didn't shift the only thing I could think of was Troy and the fact that he was ok. So went I home and put a bandage on my arm. I looked at the blue moon and the only thing that came out was my ears and teeth. I looked in the mirror and looked at my gray eyes and shot myself a smile. I ran over to Troy's house. I know what your thinking I left my pajamas at home again. I keep clothes and pajamas at his house and he leaves some pajamas and clothes at my house too. I changed my clothes into my pajamas and got into his bed with him and he wrapped his arms around me and he did have a shirt on. I was comfortable like this. He makes me happy. I have never been happier in my life. (song: A Thousand Years by Christina Perri)

The Next Morning......

"Good Morning." He said

"Good Morning. I your bed head is hot."

"No its not." He argued

"I yes it is. I love it."

"Really more than you love me?" He asked

"Your bed head doesn't tell me 'I love you', it doesn't tuck me in my bed when I am sick or too tired, it doesn't cuddle. Troy Burrows would you like me too tell you what I think of you."

"Yes Emma I would." he said

"I think your the hottest man I have ever laid eyes on. You make me nervous sometimes it have to think about what I am about to say."

"And I think your the sexiest woman I ever met. You make my heart skip 3 beats. I never want to let you go so someone else can have you. I will love you till the day we die." He said sat on the bed and leaned in to kiss me. I love vacation with my fiancé.

"I love you."

"I love you more. Now come on so I can take you out for breakfast." He said

"Where?"

" IHOP." He answered

"Ugh you really know my favorite places."

"Yeah what kind of fiancé would I be to my fiancée." He said with a smile. I smiled and we matched. We both wore a gray long sleeve shirt with a red plaid flannel with gray jeans and red converse.

"This is not weird at all. At least people know we're a couple."

"Yeah. Do you have a suitcase?" He asked

"Yeah. Why?"

"I wanna take you to Disney World." He said as my smile grew bigger

"You make me so happy."

Later At Disney World....

"I got something that we can definitely be called a couple." He said as he handed me a shirt that said Mrs. on it. I smiled

"I love you so much bae."

"I love you too babe." He said as we changed our shirts into the Mr. and Mrs. and we went to watch the fireworks and we kissed and the park took a picture and we got it printed out. I looked nice

"Did you do this for my birthday?"

"Maybe and I did it mostly for us to be alone and to get away from the craziness and bad things in our life. Just to focus on love." He said as we went back into our room. We went to bed. I love him so much I can't describe how much I love him. Actions speak louder than words. He takes my pain away and switch it with love and happiness.

(song: Love Somebody by Maroon 5)