Trickster Treats pt. 3

Later at the game.....

OMG, I want to see what is gong to happen at tonights game. I don't know what moon is it tonight. I am FREAKING OUT!!

"Hey Emma. Are you ok?" said Xavier

"No, I am freaked out because I think everyone is still mad and do you keep track of what moon is tonight?"

"Nope. I don't keep track and I am suprised we don't." said Xavier

"I know right."

Over the PTA....

"Girl's Lacross game in 5 minutes."

"Emma you will do just fine." said Xavier

In the hallway.

"Ok, we bulldogs are hungry."

"Um... Coach?" said Skylar

"What!?!" said Coach

"Your talking to girls, not guys." added Elena

"Right,but do you have a feeling that we are going to win." said Coach

"Yeah!" said Everyone

"Lets go!" said Coah

"Uh.. Coach?" I said nervously

"What?" said Coach as he turned around to see the Weston Eagles Coach

"Do know my girls will win and crush your teams bones!" said the Weston Eagles Coach as he walked on to the field. We looked at the team he had full of women not teenage girls.

"God Help Us All!" said Coach

All of the team went out I sat on the bench and waited. Wow Lydia is so lucky she is not apart of the team.  Then Allison came to see if I was ok.

"Emma are you ok?" she asked

"No. I am worried that Everyone would get hurt or worse."

"What do you mean?" she asked

"That whole team is made of Vampires and Werewolves, I felt it."

"What are we going to do?" she asked.

"I know one way to keep you safe."

"How?" she asked I bit my arm and got a cup from the cooler and let it drip and then it healed.

"You, have to drink this. They are not strong enough to kill, but they are strong enough to break a couple of bones."

"I don't know if I can, " she said "will I turn?"

"No. I will heal though." I said and she drunk it.

"Come on, lets go win this game." she said

"Let me put one henderson in. Number 16!" he said that was Skylar.

She went out on the field, the whistle blew and Elena and I were the only ones on the bench. I was watching out for Allison and Skylar. Skylar went down really hard like enough to go to the hospital and 2 women from that team were on top. The referee blew the whistle they got flagged then Skylar went to the nurse's office.

"Ouch. Ok number 12." Coach motion Elena. She went out and she was nervous like I could feel her shaking. The whistle blew. Elena got checked really hard. Her knee shattered. They got flagged again.

"Damn! Ok, NUMBER 1." He motioned me toward him. "Listen, You can do this. Ok?"

"I won't let you down."

"At a girl!" he yelled

I looked and I can feel their eyes on me. The whole crowd cheered I looked at my mom. She looked pretty upset. I can't let anyone down. I could hear my heart. I then the whistle blew I ran as fast as I could. I was Allison she was close to goal I passed it and she scored. I got tackled so hard. My heart stopped and I blacked out. The crowd went silent. Derek ran over to me and the coach went over.

"Henderson? Henderson." said coach

"Emma?" said Derek

I opened my eyes and gasped for air and said "I am Ok."

"She is Ok!" Coach said The crowd cheered.

I stood and I heard their low growl and I saw Skylar her wrist is sprained and Elena her knee is wrapped and she has crutches. My eyes came out and did a low deep growl. So did Emily M.,Emily F., Spencer and Aria, and Hanna hissed. I looked at Allison and I nodded and so did she. The whistle blew and we scored and won the game. Our crowd cheered as their crowd yell at them their coach was ashamed.

"You are a surviver. I thought you were dead." Coach said as he was tearing and he hugged me and so did the girls and the guys and the crowd