He Makes Me Feel Better

It was extremely peaceful. Troy pulled me close to him. I opened my eyes and smiled as he started kiss my neck.

"Good Morning Beautiful." He mumbled in my neck.

"Morning Handsome." I said as he kissed me.

"So what do we want to do?" He asked as he held my hand and sat up.

"I don't know, Netflix and breakfast." I said and he kissed me again

"I love it and later I'll take you out. Now get on my back." He said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held my legs. We went downstairs. He made breakfast and we sat on the couch and watched Netflix.

"So where do you wanna take me?"

"To the beach." He said

"I can't get my cast wet remember."

"Who said anything about the water? We are gonna take a walk." He said

"Ok."

50 minutes later....

We were at the beach enjoying the day. I forgot about every bad thing that happened to me. We walked on the sand, he lifted me up into the air and kissed me. He put me down.

"What was that about?" I said smiling

"Your just beautiful. I wish you were just mine." He said

"I am yours. Not legally yet, but still yours." I laughed, he laughed too.

"I love your laugh so much." He said. I smiled

"Let's go home and watch movies."

"Ok." He said as I jumped on his back and he carried me to the car.

Later at home...

"What movie?" I said kissed me.

"Anyone." He said

"Ok."  I said and I picked 'Stuck In Love'

We sat on the couch and watched the movie and kissed twice. It was a great afternoon. He does make me feel a lot better.

"I don't know what I would do without you." He said I kissed him and he kissed me.

"I love you." I said

"I love you too." He said

×∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆×

This took a long time. Do to my busy weeks at school. My last day is Tuesday and my birthday is in 55 more days (February 13th). So, when is your last day of school? Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow. See you next time.  :)