Dentistry?

I am currently wearing only Troy's shirt and he is wearing his boxers. I am happy because my dad is alive and if your wondering......... yes I am still scared of myself. I have a splitting headache, seeing in purple.

"Emma are you ok?" Troy asked as he was laying down rubbing my elbow

"No."

"What is  the matter?" He asked now sitting upright on the bed next to me

"My head is pounding, my gums hurts, I need help."

"Want me to get your dad?" He asked

"No he will just tell me", I said mocking his voice, "its your power its nothing really wrong with you."

"Ok, then I will take you to Theo's." He said

"He would just tell us to go to Deaton."

"Let's go then." He said as I put on my underwear and my black skinny jeans, and grey converse. He put on his black jeans his white short sleeve shirt and a black NIFF beanie to hide is bed head with white converse.

Later at the Animal Clinic....

"What happened?" Deaton asked.

"Her gums hurt, and she has a headache." Troy explained to Deaton. I was to sore to talk my hybrid teeth were out.

"Ok, Troy hold her shoulders." Deaton demanded

"Ok. What are you going to do?" Troy asked

"Emma I am going to pull out your hybrid teeth because there are new ones trying to grow. Ok?" Deaton asked  I nodded

"How many teeth is it?" Troy asked

"The four vampire ones, which are the small ones and the werewolf ones that are the medium ones. Which is a total of eight teeth. Are you ready?" Deaton asked, I nodded. He grabbed the metal tweezers and placed it on the first one, he yanked it out I wanted to kill him, but Troy was holding my shoulders and trying to hold me still

"one" Deaton said

7 minutes later.....

"Last one." Deaton said as I sat upright and Troy hugged me as Deaton pulled it out. Then we went home. My family Noah, Troy, Stefan, Alexandria, Dove, and my friend who is a vampire Aayliah. Her and Charlie have the samethings in common. So we went to Red Lobster. By then my teeth grew back. So we got a free appetizers because some paid for it, it was shrimp and fish. I tasted it and it tasted terrible.

"Oh it is shrimp with flounder," the waiter said my siblings and I spit out the fish in our mouth,"Is there something wrong?"

"Yeah you could have said something when you gave it to us,we are all allergic to flounder. Any who eats flounder?" Charlie said as we became pale and sweaty. The waiter came running back with 6 epi pens.

"What do we do with them?" Dove asked

I took an epi pen and injected in my neck and exhaled. Then we went to the hospital. I woke up and saw Charlie, Xavier, Derek, Skylar, and Elena. They all looked at me.

"We are so lucky that we did not die."

Later at home...

"Are you feeling better?" Troy asked

"Yeah. I knon who did it."

"Who?" He asked

"Jennifer."

"Who is that?" He asked

"She used to be my friend, until one day in the third grade she broke my pen and squirted it on my shirt and put gum in my hair. She was the QueenB in my school. She would always pick on Skylar. She is a succubus, a hybrid worst enemy."

"Wow she already has a back story. At least she doesn't have me." He said as he leaned in to kiss me. I laid down slowly and he laid down on top of me. I was slow, he so knows me. I took off his shirt and he started kissing my neck and my dad opened the door. I groaned in annoyance.

"Oh sorry. I carry on then." My dad said as he walked out and closed the door.

"Yeah the moment is ruined."

"Not for me." Troy said as he continued kissing my neck. I love him so much. I just wanna have a day where we can kiss all day.

"I love you." I moaned

"I love you too." He said