Shocking Reaction

I went home and got in the shower. I saw writing on one of my tiles. It says 'Why did you leave?' I got creeped out and started washing my hair and deeply thinking about who knows about my house that my dad built, besides Troy. I blow dry my hair and put on my pajamas. I was sketching a face, but this face I've only seen in my dreams. It's not human, it's demon like. It just keeps haunting me. I put down my pencil and got up and turned off my light. I got in my bed and closed my eyes. I heard my door open and shut. I opened one eye and saw something move from my left corner to my right corner. I sat up and look at it, it was a big shadow. I got up and turned on my light. It was Troy.

"What the hell? Why did you scare me? I don't care as long as your home."

"Emma. I'm not ok. I know something is wrong with me but I don't know what it is." He said with a unreadable expression on his face.

"What are you trying to say?"

"I'm trying to say is. Don't worry about me. Just live your life. If you want to see other people, you can. When I come back if you still feel the same. You still have a place with me." He said as I hugged him. He seem colder than usual.

"I will never leave you. I don't want anyone else but you." I whispered in his ear.

"I just don't want to worry you." He said.

"It's ok. I can handle it. You've worried about me, it's my turn to be worried about you."

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said as a light bulb went on in my head. " wait right here." I told Troy as I went to the kitchen and looked around. I found it.

*flashback*

"Emma here." Theo said.

"Why are you giving me blood bags?"

"That's your blood, from when you were younger and still a human." He answered

"But what about it?"

"You had a special kind of blood. That could heal anything, help in any situation. Only use it when needed. It's highly addictive. Mainly because it's your human blood." He said

*end of flashback*

I was holding the only thing that could help. I went upstairs. My blood was so strong and smelled so sweet.

"Here."

"What is this?" Troy asked. He read the bag and looked at me and said "I can't."

"You have too. It can help you." I assured him. I held his hand. He made a hole in the bag and drank the whole thing. I gave him a tissue and he wiped the corners of his mouth. "Come lay down with me." I said. He laid down next to me and he wrapped me in his arms and pulled me close to him.

"God, your so hot." He said.

"Hybrids are always hot." I said.

"Emma." Troy said in his half sleep state.

"Yes."

"Thank you." He said.

"You're welcome."

"I love you." He said as I smiled.

"I love you too."

The Next Day...

I woke up and I turned to look at Troy. He looked like he was a hundred percent better. I slowly unwrapped his strong arm from around me. I got in the shower. Then I heard footsteps behind me.