A fight against Dad?

Ok so today is the day, when I mean the day I mean THE DAY when I fight my dad. I don't wanna fight my dad, I barely or already know the man. Well I better prepare myself for the worst.....I am gonna pull the covers over my head. Charlie and Xavier knock on my door.

"Go away."

"Come on Emma." Xavier said

"No."

"We are gonna pull you." Charlie said

"I don't care."

"Here we go." Xavier said as Charlie grabbed my legs and Xavier grabbed my body and I hugged my bed

"No, no. I don't wanna get up."

"I will tickle her." Charlie said as he went toward my sides

"I dare you."

"Ok" Charlie said as he started to tickle my sides. I started to giggle then I bursted out with laughter and Charlie put me over his shoulders then he sat me on my office chair.

"That's not fair."

"Come on we will help you." Xavier said

"How?"  I said as I raised an eyebrow and they smirked. I got dressed and I walked downstairs. I was pushed into the wall, I looked and my eyes widened it was my dad. Skylar, Elena,Charlie, and Xavier tried to get him off of me. He tried to break my wrist. They pulled him off. I slid down the wall. Dad got in his car and drove somewhere. Stiles was pulling into the driveway. He bursted through the door with questions. Emily M., Scott, and Issac were with him and the twins, Troy, Noah, Jake, Gia, Alexandria, Dove, Stefan, Bonnie, Allison, and Lydia were right behind them.

"Did anything happened yet?  Did she do it or did he do it?" Stiles asked

"Stiles."

"Yeah." He said

"I am right here. He is ok, he just pushed me into the wall as you can tell."  I said pointing to the wall that my father broke when he pushed me into

"Wow. You have some competion." Issac said sarcastically

"Not the time for that."

"I think I found something," Stiles said as he pulled out his laptop and sat next to me ",ok unless you know a witch which is Bonnie, she can do a spell to presevre his soul and turn him into a vampire."

"Ok I will do it." Bonnie said

Later at midnight....

"Is it happening?" Xavier asked

"I don't know?"

"Well, I also read that your father will call out to you." Stiles said

"I don't know how that is suposed to work." Derek said

"Guys, I don't wanna fight my dad. I don't wanna kill him or get killed. I don't want to do this."

"Well don't think of it that way. Think of it as a I am gonna turn you into a vampire." Issac said

"Now. It is happening."

"Ok Bonnie get started on that spell." Scott said as she pricked my hand and took five drops of my blood and I saw my dad on the lawn. I was scared. Skylar and Elena hugged me. I hugged them and went out there. My dad punched my face. I fell to my knees. I tried to get up, but he did it again and growled. He eyes were a indgo color. Then he started to charge at me I kicked him and he flew back on to the grass. I got up held his shirt and punched him in the face several times. He got up and grabbed my head and grabbed his head and we snapped each others neck. I saw my dad pass out and my eyes turned to a bright purple. I sat next to him and I held his hand. Tears escaped my eyes. I wiped them and I sat on the curb. I watched my mom park the car and she got out of it. Everything felt in slow motion. She ran over to my father. I couldn't help, but let the rest of the tears out. I kept my eyes on the house next door. Skylar, Elena, Charlie, Xavier, and Derek helped her into the house. I felt as if this was my fault. I growled loudly and it sounded really angry and full of pain. Emily came to hug me. I hugged her back. I went to my room Troy was upstairs. I sat on my bed and he sat next to me. I put my head on his shoulder.

"Your ok. I am here with you. Your dad is ok." He said

"I can't take this feeling. I don't like it. I don't know if he is ok."

"How do you feel?" He said

"Physically I am fine. Mentally I am totally afraid of myself and I am scared."

He kissed me. I kissed him back.

"Listen I am here for you always and forever. I don't want you to feel scared of yourself or just because of what just happened. I love you and you have an silver avengers ring on your left ring finger to remind you everyday." He said

Everyone left I changed into my pajamas and Troy got in to his and he cuddled with me and we fell asleep.

The next morning......

I got up to make coffee I saw a shadow it was my dad's I put my mug down and hugged him.

"I don't ever want to hear that you feel that way about yourself. You and your friends found a way to save my life." He said.

"Ok dad, I thought I would never hear your voice again."

I went upstairs and Troy was reading a book. I put my cup down. He picked it up and drunk out of my mug. I kisses him and he kissed me. I took off his shirt and he took off mine. He took off his pants and he took off mines. I kissed his neck all the way to his stomach. He smiled and then he sat me on his lap. We kissed. I love him.

(song: Moments by One Direction)