I Am Just Fine. Okay.

I am so happy. I have nothing to worry about. I am 100% happy and wearing Troy's shirt.

"Are you OK?" Troy said in his sleepy voice as his fingers filled the spaces in between mines.

"I am now." I said as he inched closer and brushed my hair off my neck and started kissing it. Then his phone started buzzing. He ignored it. Then my phone started buzzing. We groaned in annoyance. It was Tyler.

"Yes Mr. Lockwood. How may we help you."

"Something is following and hunting me." He said

"Normally I would tell you to close your eyes and count to twenty and open them to see that its only Caroline."

"Haha very funny." He said

"We describe what it is."

"Well its big and ugly with glowing orange eyes with horns that comes out the side of his head."  He described

"All I can say is try to out drive it." I said as his phone line went dead.

"Is he OK?" Troy asked

"I don't know." I said as I saw a text from Tyler

From: Tyler L.

To: Emma

What the hell is this.

We got dressed and we're about to go over to Tyler's, and the door bell rang. I opened the door and it was a thing that Tyler described and it tried to bite me. Troy pushed it off of me. It got back up and it threw Troy into the woods. It took the form of a dog and attacked me I kicked it in the nose and it flew into the wall and I used my speed to go into the woods. I saw Troy, he was trying to get up. I guess it was a manatore. It was in  wolf form and Troy was about to grab it, but it was to fast. I was basically wrestling it at this point. I was not winning. It bit my shoulder, I hated doing this, but I had no other choice. I reached in side of it and grabbed it's heart and pulled it out. It was gross, I tossed it on the ground and looked at Troy and we hugged.

At Troy's house...

"Are you OK?" He asked

"I am just fine. Okay."

"Okay." He said

"I am sorry." I said as I kissed his cheek.

"Its fine." He said as he stared at me.

"What?"

"Your just so beautiful." He said as I felt my cheeks heating up at the complement.

"I am gonna get in the shower." I said as he nodded. I can feel him still staring at me to make sure I am OK. I just love him and how perfect he his, he makes me feel safe. I looked in the mirror and it was healing fast.

50 minutes later.... 

I got out of the shower. I was wearing my pajamas. Tomorrow is December 1st. I don't know what to get Troy for Christmas. I have to think. I got downstairs Troy was watching news. I looked at it and my mom got robbed and shot and left with a few bruises. Now she is in the hospital. I am just glad she is OK.

"Emma, I am so sorry." He said

"Its Alright. I just have to be calm. If everyone ask me if I am OK I might just go after the robber."

"OK lets just go to bed." He suggest

"Yeah." I said as someone rang the doorbell. The the door was busted open by a guy with a ski mask.

"Ok search em' " The guy said with two other guys coming in

"She is a pretty one." Guy #2 said as he eyed me up and down.

"In your dreams."

"She's a feisty one." Guy #3 said as he started brushing my hair off my neck.

"Leave her alone." Troy demanded as Guy #1 punched him in the face. I could feel my claws coming out.

"We will do whatever we want to her." Guy #2 said as he put his hands in my shirt and I headbutted him which believe me it hurts. Guy#3 grabbed my waist and I sunk my claws in his neck and I grabbed his head and snapped his neck. Guy #1 had a gun pointed at Troy.

"Listen to us and he won't get hurt."  Guy #2 said. I looked at Troy, he was already in pain. They shot him anyway. My eyes turned from my grey ones to my purple ones

"What the hell is that?" Guy #1 asked Guy #2 I grabbed both of there heads and slammed them together. I called the cops. They came and of course took them away. Troy was in the bed. I got upstairs and he wasn't healing as fast as he was.

"Emma. You don't have to." He said

"I want to." I said as I held out my wrist.  and he sanked his teeth in, it did hurt just a little, then I could just feel my blood quickly refilling up. Then Troy stopped, he looked at me and I handed him a towel and he wiped his mouth and smiled at me.

"What? Did I cut myself with scissors or something?" 

"No. It's just that I am that I am the luckiest guy to have the best girlfriend ever. You didn't have to heal me, but yet you did. Emma I am madly in love with you." He said as he kissed me. I kissed him back. I smiled

"You make me the luckiest girl in the world." I said as we kissed again. His touch against my skin makes me feel alive, its sends me sparks, I am safe in his arms.

(song: Demons by Imagine Dragons)

Hey guys I am sorry I haven't written in a while. I have been listening to music to look for this and other books to come in the future. So, I can't wait for summer. This way as soon as I get up I can update my book. You are all awesome. So follow, comment, and vote.