Suprise/Junior Year pt. 1

1 Year Later......

Wow I never thought it would come back to September 13, my birthday. Same old sign 'Welcome to Beacon Hills High School', but new a me. I have changed a lot since last year. I was this girl with brown eyes, the not so it girl, single, and the girl who like everyone else in this world. Now I am the girl with pretty gray eyes, the there third it girl, in a relationship, the girl who is friends with everyone, and the girl who is extraordinary. I have went away this whole summer. I miss everyone like crazy. I have an album with my brothers and sisters. I want to get back to one thing, the only person who calls 24/7 to see how I am doing, the one who makes me feel alive, the one person who loves me more than anything else in the world. That person is Troy. I missed is blue eyes and his smile. We snapchat, and skype all night long while I was in L.A. doing concerts around the world. My family can speak all kinds of language because siblings and I are part everything. Part cuban,puerto rician, mexician,european you name it. We are just not muslims or africian or jamacian. I see Troy, Stefan, Alexis,Noah,Dove, and our parents and their security guards at the airport as soon as Skylar, Elena, Xavier, Derek, Charlie, and I step off the escalator, our secrity guards come infront of us to proctect us from paparazzi. We all got in the same limo except for our parents and Charlie.

"So, how was L.A. ?" asked Alexis

"I was great. We met a lot of different artist." Skylar said

"That sounds fun." Stefan said

"But not as fun as what we have planned at your house." Troy said

"What is it?" Elena asked as we pulled into the front of the house.

"Welcome home." Everyone said

"Wow thanks guys!" We said and we all laughed

"Allison, Lydia, Emily, Spencer, Aria, Emily, Hanna, and Gia. I missed you all so much." I said as we all group hugged

"We also want to saw Happy 17th Birthday Emma." Everyone said

"Emma I wanna ask you something. Not here, but upstairs." Troy said as we went upstairs

"What is it?" I said as he got down on one knee. What one minute is he......he is......OMG he is gonna propose....... ok calm down Em.

"W-would you marry me?" he asked. OMG he did it.

"Yes."

"Was I dreaming or you just said..." he said as I interrupted him by kissing him and he slipped the ring on my finger.

"Yes, I did say yes." I said as he smiled.

"Ok now it is up to you on the date." he said

"End of college year. Ok?"

"That what I was thinking of." he said

We went back to the party. Everyone had fun. Not as much fun as I did

------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG I have been waiting. I finished this chapters on Friday and wrote the last 2 lines today. Tell me what you think? - Angel_CTH