Origins of: Emma G.

I don't own the charater Emma Goodall. Saban Brands does. I do own what goes on in this book.Other Characters from Pretty Little Lairs, Teen Wolf and The Vampire Diaries I don't own. There are 2 characters named Derek. The Derek I am using is in all the chapters. Teen Wolf Derek is in rare chapters

My family and How we got seperated pt. 1

Hi, my name is Emma Goodall or maybe I thought so. I live with my uncle, who is crazy and a werewolf, and my aunt, who is now dead because of my crazy ass uncle. Any who I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters. My brothers names are (from oldest to youngest) Charlie, Derek, Xavier. My sisters (from middle to younger) Elena, and Skylar. My family is the FIRST natural born hybrid family. Which I am the eldest because I am 215. I hate being the eldest. My life is more worth it than I ever knew possible. Let me start telling you about my life. I am a premature.

The Night I found out. Here is what I remembered since I broke my mom's compulsion. *At dinner* "Emma your father is stuck at work tonight." my mom said. "Jesus Christ, Derek! Go take a bath before you eat. Damn." I said " Can I invite Gia and Emily over than, please mom." "No!" said my mom as she locked her eyes on the door. My thoughts were ok no more wine for you. Than all of a something my dad comes rushing though the door. My mom took him into the basement. He whispered "Its a blue moon tonight. Let the kids go have a sleepover at a friends house." My mom seemed worried.

Her eyes locked on mine and she said to my dad "I told Emma, Derek, Charlie, and Xavier it was family night and Emma and Xavier helped me make dinner since I am pregnant and I had to sit down." "Fine!" said dad " ,but after dinner go to the hospital. OK?" I couldn't feel my toes. Then I fell out of the chair unconsious. So my Mom called the hospital.

The perimedics came and tried to get me to respond to there questions. So later at the hospital when I was waking up. I saw only my brothers and I started asking questions such as: where is my mom? My doctor said "Your mom is in...." she was enturupted by crying of two little babies which were Skylar and Elena. My two new sisters. Then the room went black and the doctor rushed me into the intesive care unit or I.C.U. I could here my mom crying from far away. I think she was worried about me then she cried about Xavier, he was also a premature too, so we were both unconsious. So my mom got really worried. At 5:30 a.m. my dad showed up and took me and my brothers home. I woke up in my bed. Went down in the garage. My dad was still working on the car

How We got separated pt.2

"How you feelin' kido?" he asked. I said " I am feeling better." My dad saw someone standing over me and he had a suit on. He said "Mr. Henderson, Its has come to our attention as the eyes and ears of this community that something happened to your daugh......" My dad punched him and police and everything came around the house and my dad shifted and scared the hell out of me and he told me to stick with Derek. He didn't tell me anything else ,but to call my uncle, the one who is not crazy, he came and the house was on fire. He couldn't find Charlie and Xavier. The police left and took them. So I saw my aunt with Skylar and when my mom came and stayed, we lived in Rosewood, there until Skylar turned 8 I was upset and my mom used here vampire powers to compell my sister, brother and I. And I never saw Elena,Charlie, and Xavier since that day.

At Rosewood café.

"Hanna,Aria,and Spencer I want you to meet my friend Emma." Emily said. "Hi" I said. Everyone said "Hey." Then Hanna and Mona sat next to me. "What are you doing tonight?" asked Hanna. "Staying Home with my aunt, uncle,my sister and broth..." I got cutt off because of Mona. "Come to a party at my house" she said. Then I remembered my aunt told me. Go have fun. I said "Sure" like an idiot.

Later at Mona's party.

There were unfamiliar faces at here house. I only saw five familiar faces. I saw Spencer, Aria, Emily, and Hanna talking to a girl with blonde hair. So I called my aunt and told her I going home and I lied about the party being over at the time I was just 13 so My Aunt's friend Macy came to pick me up and I saw a deer standing in the middle of the bridge. Macy was on her phone then the deer was ok but we were in the car in the water. Macy said "I am going to call 9-1-1." She had glass in the corner of her eyebrow. I though we were going to die. I heard the operator say"9-1-1 what is your emergency." Then everything went black. Then I woke up we were still in the car under water. I saw a very sexy boy and he ripped open the door and I told him to get Macy out first. Then he came back and got me out.