He's Up To Something

"I hope so cause I don't want any of my friends to die." I said as I picked up a picture of Allison, Lydia, Skylar, Elena, and I. We took this picture over the summer. I picked up the picture and put it back. My Dad, Troy and I cleaned up the house and explained what happened to everyone we knew and for them to be careful. I was in my room pacing back and forth. What does he want? What is it that he needs? I was thinking to myself and I think I was having a panic attack. I haven't had one since I was living with my uncle. Troy came in my room and locked the door. He grabbed me by my waist, I wanted to push him off but I wanted to see where he was going with this.

"You need to relax, you're gonna get more sick worrying. You're having a panic attack just slow down and breathe." He said.

"I can't, I wonder if Stiles mad his evidence board up yet." I said trying to extend my inhale but failing. Troy licked my neck slowly.

"We can find out tomorrow." He said. He then started kissing my neck.

"I-I..." I said slowly giving in. But I feel like if I give in something might happen. "Ok." I turned around and kissed him. He slowly unzipped my onesie.

"Mhm... I started this sexual activity. But unfortunately... I must end it." He said zipping up my onesie.

"Aww man."

"Hey ever heard from Joel?" He asked.

"Yeah. He was finding a way to control himself. He should be back soon." I said as I got in my bed.

"Ok love bug, good night." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"Can you stay? Pwease?" I said as he kissed me.

"Unfortunately I have to go baby girl." He said.

"Ok, I see you tomorrow. At school, right?"

"Um.. about that." He said

"Ugh. No." I said as I crossed my arms and fell back on my bed and pouted.

"I'm kidding." He said as I hid under my blanket. "Come on don't be like that." He pulled back the covers and I was gone... well technically I was in my closet. He looked under my bed and I jumped on the ceiling. He looked in my closet and I got on his back. I giggled and he laughed. "I'm gonna see you tomorrow, if not I'll pick you up."

"Fine." I whined and rolled my eyes.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you more."

"I love you the most." He said.

"I love you to infinity and beyond."

"I'll see you tomorrow babe." He said as he jumped off the balcony.

"Tomorrow." I said as the door bell rang. We all went downstairs and my Dad opened the door to and familiar face. It was Joel.

"Hey Dad." He said.

"Hey Joel." Dad said as he hugged Joel and he returned the hug. "I'm glad your home."

"I'm glad to be back." He said as he turned and looked at me.

"Hey."

"Hi." He said as he took himself upstairs with his adidas duffle. Something smelled different about him or at least his bag. I don't like to invade people's privacy but I have to. Everyone went back in their room except Joel. I turned the lights off in my room and the hall light crept under my door especially his shadow. He went downstairs and that was my cue. I ran into his room and went searching for his bag. I couldn't find it then I thought like him. It was in his closet under some clothes that had just fell off their hangers. I opened the bag and saw specimens of blood. I heard footsteps coming towards the door and I quickly grabbed his cologne and sprayed my whereabouts  with it and I didn't know what to do with the blood so I stuffed them in my pocket and ran into the bathroom that he shares with Derek. I went into Derek's room and he was sitting there on the edge of his bed sweaty and shirtless with two 20 pound weights in each hand. "Can I help you?" slipped from his lips so fast.