Dark Day

Next day......

(Elena's P.O.V.)

"Klaus won't get away with this" Stefan said

"I know,but what happens if I lose a sister."

"Hey listen, you won't lose a sister." Stefan said.

"I just hope that it doesn't happen."

(Back to Emma's P.O.V.)

Ok Emma calm down.  Breathe in and then out.

"Ugh!" I said as I crushed the garbage can

I am only on my 600th transformation.

" Emma are you ok? " said Elena

"No. I am FREAKING OUT OF MY MIND! Sorry I blew up.  It is just that I feel overwhelmed by my 600th transformation."

"What can go wrong." she said

"My heart can just stop and I could die or I turn into a monstrous killer and go after Klaus."

"Ok. You look like you need a sister hug. I know that because I need one too." she said. We hugged and I could feel my claws coming out as my grip turned tighter.

"Ow. Em, that hurts." She said as I let go of her a turned around and stumbled to my knees a started breathing heavy.

"Oh. Ow!"

"What's wrong Emma?" she asked

"Go get dad." I said. Then I puked up some blue fluid.

(Elena's P.O.V. )

"Whoa Elena,what's going on with Emma?" dad said

"When I hugged her. Her grip started to feel tighter."

"Turn around. Ok I am just going to take a look at your back."

"Ok."

"She scratched you. Lets go." he said

(Back to Emma's P.O.V. )

"Emma. Emma I brought Dad." she said

"What is that?" Dad said

"I don't know,but their is a trail." she said

"It leads to the morgue." he said

"Arthur, where is Emma?" she asked

"Come,but your dad might wanna see her first." said Arthur

"Emma are you ok?" he said I was laying down

"My head is spinning, my stomach is in knots and my heart is in pain and it feels like it is going to explode."

"You are going to be just fine." he said

"Is this what dying feels like?" 

"I sure hope not." he said

Later at 8:30

"Emma how do you feel now?" he said

"My eyes hurt, and my heart still feels the same...... Oh God what is this?"

"Its happening. Ok." Dad said as he hugged me while I cried in pain. I could feel my eyes turning to a darker blue and my claws coming out and my ears getting into a bit of a point. My teeth becoming 2 inches longer. I don't know if I am just dying or shifting early.  I feel the urge to kill Klaus. I don't like it,but I can't control myself. 

"Emma?" dad said as I pushed off off him a walked away and left the house to find Klaus. I saw a car and I jumped on it I looked to see who is driving. It was Mr.Argent. I took off,he was following me all I saw was arrows explode and I keep running and I saw Klaus he was at his 10th transformation.

"Oh My God.You are more powerful than I thought." Klaus said I jumped to attack,but I missed, Mr.Argent got out of the car and Klaus was behind him. Klaus put his hand a almost grabbed his heart,but I pushed him off of him and Mr.Argent fell to the ground. I was about to kill him. I turned around to look at Mr.Argent,but Klaus pushed me off of him and I turned back and Mr.Argent saw he tried to reach for his gun.

"Mr.Argent let me help you.  I am not here to hurt anyone. Give me your arm and let me drive you to the hospital." I said as he gave me his arm.  I put him in the passenger seat. I drove to the hospital.

"Theo!"

"What's wrong Emma?" he said and yes he is the Blue Jungle Fury Ranger and my Godfather.

"Help Mr.Argent"

"Ok" he said

I sat in the chair. Ok he is with Melissa. Now on to you,how do you feel." he said

"I feel dizzy again,my heart is still in pain, and my stomach is in knots again." I puked up some more blue fluid.

"Ok your not ok. Lets go." he said I got up and almost fell to my knees. He caught me a got on a gurney.

"You will be just fine.If I could just find out what is that fluid." he said

5 minutes later....

"Ok I know what it is." he said

"What is it?"

"Had you ever saw vervain,mistletoe, wolfsbane?" he asked

"No."

"Ok. The one that you are throwing up is one that if you can put in a drink and it wouldn't turn colors and it could be used as a vapor." He told me

"Oh..not again."I said as Theo watched I felt the urge to kill again. Then I started thinking about Troy.

"Theo call Troy and tell him I said meet me here and lock the door. "

"Ok." he said.

30 minutes later......

Theo opened the door and let Troy in. I was about to kill him,but then he kissed me as my heart slowed down.I turned back and I lost consciousness. I woke up and saw Troy sleeping on the chair.  I got up to see how Mr.Argent was doing.

"He is going to be just fine. What you did Emma was amazing." said Ms.McCall

"Scott told you what he and Emily was."

"Yes and he told me what everyone one else was. Emily told me what you are.  I am not afraid." Ms.McCall told me

"I could have been the one who would have killed Allison's Dad."

"Yeah,but you didn't. Instead you saved his life." Ms.McCall said as she hugged me.