Good To Have You Back Brother

Dedicated to Emi_568 because he is one of many of my wattpad friends and happy 60th chapter

Emma's P.O.V.

In a dream...

I'm laying in the middle of the hospital floor. I see and figure with electric blue eyes and blood is shed everywhere. I got up and stood still I wiped blood from my mouth and looked around. I saw this old woman with one glass eye staring at me. I tried to walk pass her but she grabbed my arm. She spoke "You would lose something most important to you, and dear but almost forgotten friend will undergo a change that's caused by you, and you will receive a bad and frightened news that will shock your whole family." She said then her eyes rolled into the back of her head and turned black and jumped on me.

I woke up sweaty and out of breathe it was 3:00 a.m. I looked around and everyone was in their room. 'I will lose something important' I thought to myself. I checked my room and I had everything. I looked in my special hiding spot for the family heirloom or the blue moon stone that helps us control ourselves but it wasn't there. I smelt the air and it smells like someone has been in my room watching me. I know what your thinking. It's crazy to pick up all from a scent but yeah. At least it's ok. I sat up for a while. 'No what did a dear but almost forgotten friend will undergo a change caused by me.'

Later at 10:30 a.m. ...

I'm in my car to go pick up Carter then it's a visit to the hospital for a treatment for my prematureness.

"Hey sissy." Carter said hugging me.

"I hate when you call me that." I said as I opened the trunk

"Haha now where are we going?" He asked

"To the hospital for my treatment."

"Do you have cancer?" He asked

"No of course not. I'm premature a duh."

"Ok." He said

Later at the hospital....

"Ok Emma, you and Xavier must wait until the celine bag is empty." Theo said as I saw Joel walk by. I knew Joel since Kindergarten.

"Hey Joel." I said as he walked towards me.

"Hey Em, and Carter." Joel said

"How's your mom?" Carter asked

"She's in her hopefully last chemotherapy." Joel replied

"How's the asthma?"

"It's has it greater days." Joel replied. Then lights went off people were screaming. Our whole family arrived and Troy came.

"What's going on?" Joel asked.

"I don't know but stay close." My eyes turned purple. I looked around and heard a hissing sound behind me.

"Emma!" Joel yelled. As I turned around and the Kanima stabbed Joel and he passed out and the Kanima left.

"You guys go follow the Kanima." I told my family. Troy said with me. I panicked and bit my wrist and put my wrist in his mouth and squeezed out a few drops of my blood. Then I healed myself

"Emma, are sure about this?" Troy asked

"At this point his mother would past for his funeral while paying for her's after." I said I tilted his head and gave him the bite. I looked outside and the moon was blue even though it was only 7 p.m.

"Emma do you see what I see?" He asked

"Yeah the moon is blue." I said I realized what she said the only thing left is bad news.

"Emma, where's Joel?" Theo asked

"Why?"

"She died. His mother died." Theo continued. There is the bad news. He's gonna wake up with out his mother and his father would probably send him to military school. If he does that then Joel would be pissed off most of the time.

"I'll stay with Joel just help my family you two." I said as Theo nodded and Troy kisses my forehead.

"Be safe." He said as he ran off

"You too." I said as Joel shifted a little. He groaned. "Hey Joel, yeah um.... what happened earlier you can forget about it and I kinda um.... turned you into a hybrid and your mom uh... kinda... sort of... actually died of a heart attack."

"Uh... what?" He said as he was coming out of his death state into reliving state.

"Your mom died, but your welcomed to stay with my family." I said as he sat up.

"My mother died." He said. Then he grabbed his head and groaned in pain. I heard the hissings of Kanimas everywhere. There were three in the room with us.

"Um.... I guess we could settle this over cards." I said standing in front of Joel who is now on his knees. One Kanima hissed at me. "I guess not." I said as my claws shot out and I punched one in its scaly face and kicked one and stabbed one in the chest and it ran away and one held me against the wall and the other one punched me in my stomach over and over again. Then it punched my face and threw me on the ground. I was on my hands and knees. Everything was spinning at this point I was seeing triple and I spit out blood and more came out of my mouth. Joel was quiet and then he shifted and ran after the Kanimas. I saw the shadowed figure with blue eyes. I laid there and the shadow came closer. It was Derek Hale.

"Emma." He said as he came over to me and examined me with his eyes. I groaned in pain. "Emma. Your hurt pretty bad." I tried to get up. My muscles were so weak. "No don't, you need to self heal. This may sound unruly but you need to hurt yourself more."

"Why? I'm already hurt."

"No, make open cuts to heal faster because I can't give you blood." He said

"Ok, but can you do it? My muscles are weak."

"Ok, but don't be angry." He said as is claws came out and he pierced my skin and made scratches all over my arms. "I'm sorry." then he punched my face and I passed out.

The Next Day...

I woke up in my bed with a note on my desk from Derek 'I'm sorry about that punch.' Of course I forgave him and I feel a lot better.

"She's awake!" Carter yelled. I jumped at the sound of his alarming voice.

"Em, glad to see you alive from the terrible Kanima scratches." Elena said

"Yeah." I said as I saw Joel. He gave me a small smile.

"Dad adopted Joel." Derek said as my phone went off. Troy texted me telling me to meet him at his house.

"Um... not that I'm not happy to see you guys but I have to go."

"Trust me. We get it." my Mom said as they moved from my door.

Later at Troy's house...

I walked in an empty house.

"Hello?" I said as I felt a breath on my neck and felt kisses. In an instant I smiled and turned around and kissed him back. Then our lips parted

"Hey." Troy said as I kissed him again. "I'm glad to see my favorite person on earth alive."

"I'm glad to see you too." I said as he kissed my forehead.

We went upstairs and cuddle all day. I was so happy.

Happy 60th Chapter everyone. Sorry this would have been up on the Saturday but it was my grandma's birthday. So don't forget to comment,vote and follow, a lot more chapter dedications will be done before and after. When this book has reached its 100th chapter look for Life Before and After because it will be a continuation story. :)