Bad Night pt. 1

So I am just looking at the ceiling and I turned over to look out the window to see what was going on and I saw my crazy ass hat of an uncle. I got out of bed and my dad followed me.

"Don't go out there." He told me as Derek, Skylar, Elena, and Xavier came out of there room

"Where is Charlie?"

"I don't know I looked in his room and I didn't see him last night." Xavier said

"Ok all of you just stay here, I will handle this." My dad said

"This is insane, if we are family why not help each other!" Derek exclaimed. Then we all started to groan in pain holding our arm. My dad rolled up my sleeve and I had a cresent moon and the sun on my shoulder and Xavier did too. Elena and Skylar had only the sun and Derek and assuming Charlie had only the cresent moon.

"What the hell is this?"

"Ok, now stay here." Dad said as he grabbed a book.

"What is it?" Skylar asked

"Ok. So this is becoming real." Dad said with a worried look on his face

"What?" Elena asked

"I will tell you all later, right now I have to deal with my brother." Dad said, we watched out the window. They started fighting and my dad looked dizzy and my uncle left.

"Go to school. I will be fine. Don't fight each other." Dad said as he got up and took Skylar, Elena, and Xavier in the car. I got on my dirt bike that Derek got me. Derek got on his. We got to school and Scott, Emily M., and Stiles was trying to figure out who was on the bike. I took off my helmet and waved. The first class was Math I was ok with that. I felt weird and I looked back I can feel the cold stare of Elena and Charlie. I guess Charlie stayed with Jayden. I asked to go used the bathroom and I walked out I turned around and saw Charlie and Elena. I looked at them and Charlie puched me and I got up and Elena pushed me I had no idea what happened to them and no idea how to stop them with out hurting them then I saw Skylar, and Derek fighting Xavier. So then Mr. Harris stopped the fight.

"Hey! All 6 of you to the principal's office." Mr. Jerkis said which they stopped and helped me and Xavier up.

"We're sorry." Skylar said

In the principal's office.......

"It came true." Dad said once again

"Ok what for the last freaking time?"

"There is a curse over this family." Dad explained

"Yeah we know." Derek said

"No you don't. A sibling rivalry." Dad said

"Yeah I can see that. Will it stop?"

"You have to fight it on your own. If you don't fight it before the blue moon tonight. Two of you will die."  Dad said as my heart sank.

"We will get even right?" Xavier asked

"Yeah definetly. By this time next year. Emma would have to kill me." Dad said

"Wait what. I only had two years with you after the whole being separated thing happened. I refuse to kill you. There has to be another way around this."

"Well if you don't kill me. Then I might kill you. The only way around this is that if you knew some way on how to turn me into a human that doesn't age. I am all ears." Dad said

"I am out of here. I am done listening to this." I said as I stormed out of there. Stiles had my bag. I sat next to Emily, Scott, Issac and Stiles for lunch and I guess my family were still having there little story time discussion.