The Return Of A Dead Girl, The Talk is overdue

*In a black&white dream*

"Mrs. Henderson, you look lovely today." said Hunter

"Mr. Henderson, you look rather dashing today." said Kylie

"Why thank you Hunter." my mom said

"Kylie, can you help Hunter watch Carter and Emma." my dad asked

"You can count on me to watch Emma, we're both 5." she said

Kylie and I started playing tag.

"Kylie slow down, any farther we'll be in the woods."

"I know.", she said, " Can't catch me!"

"Kylie wait up." I said as I stopped running. I looked around I couldn't find her. "Kylie! Where are you?!" She jump out from behind a tree, I jumped as she started to laugh. "That wasn't funny."

"It kinda was." she said as we were walking back towards the house. Then we heard a twig snap.

"Was that you Kylie."

"No, you?" she asked

"No." I said as we heard a howl. We looked at each other and yelled "RUN!"

We started to run. I was close to the house as I heard Kylie screaming. I shut my eyes and covered my ears and I heard a high pitch frequency.

*End of memory*

I heard the same high pitch frequency and covered my ear. I sat up and sighed. I looked around to make sure, I was home. Don't worry I am home with Troy. I walked downstairs.

"Morning bae." Troy said

"Morning." I said as I kissed him and he kissed me. "So what is today's plan, captain." I said as I sat on the counter.

"Well,to stay here. Its gonna rain and I don't want you to get your cast wet." He said

"That's cute."

"What is?" He asked

"When you care, its like your eyes are turning in to a softer blue."

"Huh, now what about when I'm extremely in love with you." He said as he started walking towards me and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"There like a love spell." I said as he kissed me. I kissed him back. Then we French kissed. My phone started ringing.

"You should probably get that." He said as I kissed him.

"I probably shouldn't." I said as He kissed me passionately and gave me my phone.

*On the phone*

"Hello?" I said breathlessly

"Emma?" A female said

"Who is this?"

"It's Kylie." She said

"Wait, I thought you..."

"Yeah I thought I was dead too, but we were both wrong. I am a werewolf." She said

"Ok, where are you?"

"Just left your house. Carter said you weren't there so, I am walking to you current location." She said.

"So, How are you?"

"Alive. By the way hang up the phone and open the door." She said as I hung up.

*End Of Phone Call*

Troy open the door. She slammed him on the ground and had a hand around his neck.