Junior Year pt. 3/Sensual Much?

OK its official I am completely back at school. U will tell you one thing Beacon Hills High School has a bit if change in it. My locker is Red while everyone's is still blue. I have no idea why mines is so special. On the out side it has a letter taped to it and has my jersey number on it and pretty weird. I got the letter it said 'to the Prettiest Girl in The World' on the front. On the back it said 'You make me smile and my heart race I get nervous in your presence.' signed -D. I found it odd, I knew it wasn't Troy because this is not his hand writing, I know its not Danny because he dating Ethan. I know its not Derek or Derek Hale because he is my brother and he is my cousin. I just don't know who it is. We went to science first. I never hated a teacher, but Mr. Harris is a freaking jerk.

"OK class we will work in pairs Troy with Noah, Skylar with Mr.Stilinski, Derek with Danny, Emma with Davis, Xavier with Emily M., the rest of you choose " Mr. Jerkis said

"H-hi Em-Emma." Davis stuttered

"Hey Davis."

"You-you l-look nice." He said nervously

"Thanks. You look nice too." I said as I could hear is heart pounding as I spoke.

"Hey listen. If you don't want me to be you partner I would kindly switch with anyone else." He said shakily as he wrote the formula that was on the board in his notebook

"No its ok, really. Its fine."

"OK. Would you like to go to a party with me?" He asked as he looked nervous

"OK. I like parties." I said as I tucked my hair behind my ear. I could feel him staring in my eyes. I just looked straight forward and put on my goggles. We started and I reached to get the beaker his hand touched mine.

"I am sorry... um... you can do it." He said. I got a little upset I poured it in without saying a word and stirred it and it was stretched out, like gum on the bottom of your shoe when it is still stuck to the ground and you lift your foot.

I sighed "Its fine. I will see you later at the party." I grabbed my books and the bell rung. I got ready for practice.

"Ok welcome back lets get practice start with boys versus girls again." Coach said

I caught the ball and passed it to Skylar. Troy hugged me and he fell on his back to make it look like I tackled him.

"Hello beautiful." Troy said

"Hey babe."

"I would kiss you, but I we are both wearing our helmets." He said as we both got up.

"Let's go. I have a game to win." I said as I playfully pushed him he chuckled.

"Ok its a tie. We need two players from each team." Coach said

"Emma" all the girls said

"Scott" all the boys said

"Ok interesting." Coach said. He blew the whistle Scott grabbed the ball and threw the ball. It landed in my stick and ran with it a I threw it and Scott attempted to catch it. I scored. All the girls cheered while the boys clapped.

"Great shot Emma." Scott said

"Thanks, you too."

Later at home.....

I went to lay down on my bed and Troy was standing on my balcony.

"When did you get here?"

"Just now." Troy said

"Anyway. How is your paper going?"

"Let's not talk about that or anything else." He said as he took off his jacket slowly. He came closer and his eyes trailed to my lips. I was stress, tired, and frustrated. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer and he kissed me I kissed him back. I push off his hands were still on my hips I teased him just a little. I grabbed his hand and sat on my bed and I kissed him. I was on top of me and I took off his shirt and He stood up and he took off my shirt. I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my back was on the wall and he started to kiss my neck and bit my it. Not with his vampire teeth. My phone started ringing. We stopped. He started massaging my back. I picked it up and it was Derek.