Werdiest Fever

OK I never in how long I lived felt this sick. I didn't even know what was going on.

In my room...

"Hey,Emma wake up." Mom said

"What?"

"You look a little pale-ish and your hotter than the avarage hybrid temprature." she said

"How hot?"

"Like 300°. Hybrids are 180°. Are you sure you wanna go to school?" she said

"Yes. I feel just fine."

"Ok,but if you feel terrible or your any of your limbs fall off call me ok?" she said as she looked worried. We chuckledd

"Ok."

"I want you to know I am sorry that I left you Skylar, and Derek. I just want you to know that I love you." she said as she placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you too Mom." I said as I hugged her.

I got dressed and got in the car and drove to school. I went to my locker to grab my stuff for math.

Later at Math Class...

"Ok so today I want you to work in pairs of 3. To solve these following questions." said Mr.Cruz. I worked with the twins. 

My phone vibrated.

From: Gia

To: Emma

What's wrong, you look pale-ish?

From:Emma

To: Gia

My mom told me that I have a fever,but I feel just fine.

At free period...

"Hi, Emma." Troy said

"Hey" I said as I gave him a hug",sorry I tried to kill you." I whispered

"Its Ok." he said as he gave me a kiss. "Are you ok you feel hot?"

"Mom said I have a fever, but I feel just fine."

"Ok, are you sure? I am here for you if you need me. I could drive you..." he said as I enterupted him by kissing him

"I know." I said as he pulled me into a hug.

"I love you." he said

"I love you too."

It was time for lacrosse practice...

"Ok. Guys vs. Girls." coach said

"Uh... coach. We don't feel comfortable versing girls." Scott said

"As I see it, girls are just as strong as guys." coach added

"Did he say what I think he said?" Skylar said

"Yes he did." Elena said

"Lets just do this. OK?"

Coach blew the whistle and I grabbed the ball before Jackson did and I tossed it to Allison. She passed it to Skylar and we made a goal. So the game was tied 12-12 So Emily grabbed it before Scott did and tossed it to me and I made a goal. We won I couldn't believe what happened. Really I seriously couldn't believe it. As soon as the whistle blew. I blinked and I woke up. I felt really terrible.We went into Chemistry Class. Then my phone vibrated

From: Stiles

To: Emma

Are you OK?

From:Emma

To:Stiles

I am not OK. I have a fever.

"Mr. Stilinski, Mr. and Ms. McCall, Mr.Henderson Detention."

I looked at Derek he was sitting next Charlie That explains that. The bell rang and I called my Mom. So I drove home and I went upstairs. I went to sleep.

The Next Day...

I woke up and looked at my clock. It said 6:00 a.m. . I though that couldn't be right. I looked out of my balcony and I could see the sunrise. The light got to my hands and burned me. I knew I was weak dumb move, so I looked for my daylight ring since I was 6 and I found it. The stone was purple and my inital on it and at the bottom it said family forever. I put it on and went into the attic and found a box that had all my scrap books and journals. I still keep one for not like my life daily, bit for special events. So I remembered when I first really turned 8 my Mom got me one for my birthday. So I took the box in my room and put them on my bookshelf. Then I laid on my bed and looked at the ceiling and my Mom knocked on my door, but the strangest thing happened. I couldn't hear her. So my Mom sat down beside me and started talking. Her mouth was moving, but nothing came out. Then I started talking, but I couldn't talk either. I looked at her confused. She looked at me confused. So I got up and put on a minnie mouse sweater and my black jeans and got in my Mom's car to wait for her and I tried puting on music, but I couldn't hear that. She drove to Theo's house. The took my temprature and he went to talk to my Mom. My mom started to cry. I started to sign to Theo.

"Whats going on." I sign back

"You have scarlet fever. Your effect is that you will go deaf once a month for a week. You are not the only on Troy has it." he signed back as he handed me a hearing aid. He gave my a sign language book.

I got in the car a slammed the door. I was upset. We got home and I went upstairs and sat on my bed and I used my Galaxy Tab. I told my mom that I just wanted water. I stayed in my room. Then Skylar came upstairs and she wanted to talk, but my mom told them what happened. Then they came and gave me a hug. Then my mom called Troy and he came by. He came up and I was reading. He pulled the book out of my hands and put it on my desk. He kissed me and I kissed him he pulled me into a hug. And then he started kissing my neck and I liked it. Then he stopped.

He signed 'I love you'

I signed back 'I love you more.'

He stayed over and I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend like Troy