Deadly Moon

At Lacross Practice

"Goodall,Emma" the coach said.

"Yes." I said as he threw me the jersey with the number 1 on it. Skylar is number 16 and Elena is number 12. I looked and saw how angry they looked so as we were doing a drill. I was running and my sisters checked me so hard that it sounded like I broke a bone. I sat up and I told coach can I do it one more time. I went back and ran as fast as I could which was humanly possible and I ran and something took over and I dodged them and made the goal. All the girls had to play and I think it is a rule in all schools. Then it was the guys turn. Troy is number 1 and Derek is number 13, Charlie is number 14 amd Xavier is number 15. So I can feel there eyes coming out and I have to tell you it is not good. I can't even tell you how much this is terrible.

"What the hell was that!"

"I am so sorry and I couldn't control it." said Derek

"Lets go home." said Dad

"Happy 16th Birthday, Emma." said Lydia,Scott,Alison,Emily, and Stiles.

"Thanks guys. What ever you guys wanna do we can do it tomorrow." I said as I walked away.

Later at home

The Doorbell Rang. I wondered who it could be.

"Answer it." said Dad.I opened it and it was Noah. I was confused, but then I remembered that he said that he was going to take Skylar out so as soon as I put my hand on the knob Skylar ran down the stairs as fast as lighting and she threw me against a wall.

"Really Sky!" I said as she opened the door.

"Hey are you ready to go?" Noah asked

"No she is not going out with you today." said Dad as he closed the door. Then We all blacked out and bad things happened to the house, then I went outside and I saw a very large wolf in the woods so I ran away as fast as I can and I was on a hill that you can see the whole town. I guessed I lost him though I was ok? I guessed then my side started to hurt and I passed out. I woke up to the sound of cop cars. I turned over and saw a body on my left side with slashes. The cops came closer. I saw Stiles' Dad.

"Do you need a lift to school Emma,and is this your bike?" Mr. Stilinski.

"Yeah." I said. I was confused because I never rode my bike and I wondered how it got out here and the tires were flat. So we arrived at school and we talked in the principal's office.

"Did you see what did this?" he said

"No."

"Did you get hurt?" he said

"No."

"Are you sure?" he said

"No. I was riding my bike and saw a shadow. Then I passed out."

"Are you sure you are gonna be ok because I can tell your Dad to come pick you up?" he said

"Yeah, I am sure."

I left and Stiles was outside.

"Hey son." he said

"Hey Dad." Stiles said.

I went to my locker and Stiles was following me.

"Ok what?"

"You saw a body." he said smiling

"Yeah and."

"And what did it look like. I know you can't forget because I know what you are." he said

"Who told you?"

"I kind of saw you last night in the woods so did Scott and Emily."

"It was slashed, ok, but promise me you won't tell."