𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐈𝐕

Alex

Alex

Monday, December 7, 2002

Morning

The light shone brightly through my partially covered window, and my music was playing softly in the background. It was a fucking vibe. My phone illuminated my face as I scrolled through pictures of joseph. So he hangs with "Pete" dumbass name and that bitch. I need a way to get personal with him...

"You ready for your session?" my mother asked through the door.

Rage grew inside me like a tumor and I got up, slamming my door open. My hand wrapped around her neck, slamming her into the wall.

"You shout at me again and I'll fucking hurt you," "Worse than my father did..." I added, letting her go. She fell to the floor crying, only making me more pissed. "Don't be such a pussy. Get up and drive me there!" I shouted, yanking her up. God... do I have to do everything my fucking self? I grabbed her hair guiding her to the car.

"Drive me! " I shouted, throwing her into the car. She opened the door getting in.

The ride was silent. Her glances at me only pissed me off even more. "Can you talk to him about your anger issues?" she whimpered, trying not to look at me. My gaze stayed at the building, thinking of his face and hair. Me kissing his neck, feeling on his perfect body...

"I'll talk to him about it, but ma?" her attention turned to me. "You won't have to worry, I'll be alright," I said, kissing her cheek before stepping out of the car.

There was a pep in my step as I made my way to the glass door. I could tell the building had been cleaned recently since the air smelled of chemicals combined with some sort of fragrance. Maybe perfume. "Go on up," she muttered from her desk, looking at her phone. What a lazy slut.

"Wait! I heard a voice yell, stopping the elevator. Pete, the dumbass, of course... I pressed his floor, trying my hardest not to mess with the little prick... My mind kept wandering to Joseph and his smile... He makes me wanna cu-

"How's your day been?" He asked nervously.

My attention was drawn to him and the warm cup of coffee in his hand. "Gonna be better now." His smile faded as I stepped out of the elevator. "He knows it was you," the whisper said. How would he know it was me last night? "Your voice" He doesn't know shit! And if he does say something, I'll fucking kill him. I approached Joseph's office, opening the door.

"Alex, nice to see you again!" He beamed, sitting in his chair. He got out his notepad and pen. "So yesterday we were on your father..."

I sat down staring at his sexy face, His body was so muscular and his smile got me hard... "Y- Yes, He wasn't the nicest to me or my mother," I said positioning myself so he couldn't see the obvious bulge in my pants. He returned his gaze to his notes, scribbling something down. "How was your relationship with your father?" I asked, causing him to put down his notes.