𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐗𝐕

Alex

Alex

Friday, December 11, 2002

Night

The club being empty and quiet was always odd to me. Even though I've been running this for two years now, it still makes me uncomfortable, but Ryan and his constant need for my attention kinda spoiled that oddly special feeling I get from this place... He shifted closer to me, counting the money.

"Why do you think Felix did it? I mean... he never seemed like the type to off himself," he murmured, counting under his breath.

"He was weak," the whisper muttered. "Doesn't everyone have their demons?"

He put the money down, looking at me with the most devilish grin. "What's your demon?"

"You are most definitely the only demon I have," I joked, scooting down the booth a little.

He chuckled, maneuvering himself onto my lap. "You're so sexy shirtless..."

"Not right now..." I sighed, moving him off me.

"Alex, when are you going to break it off with him?"

"Ryan... don't start," I growled, sliding myself out of the booth. He followed me into the V.I.P section, whining like no other.

"I like you! Why don't you get that? Like what do I have to do to get your attention? I've done everything!"

"Ryan, It was sex... You are not the first guy to have sex with me and might be the last if things go as planned."

His face scrunched up into a frown. "So what? the other night didn't mean anything? I'm the one who calmed you down! I'm the one who's always there for you! All that bimbo did was make you upset!"

I grabbed him by the neck, choking him slightly. "Watch your fucking mouth! Don't you ever call him that do you understand me?" His eyes welled up with fear as he nodded. "Good, now go do your fucking job..." I snarled as I threw him to the ground. "I was pissed, and you were there, that's all," I clarified, pulling my phone out.

He just stared in rage as I called up Axe. It rang for a few seconds before his annoying ass voice filled my ear. "Alexis! Hey!"

Why do I put up with this dumbass... "Cut the shit and tell me what's going."

"Damn okay Moody Mary, We should have a threesome..." He croaked, laughing his ass off.

"AXE!"

"Alright, alright chill, he didn't respond to me or any other guy's advances, but he did leave with this drunk guy... "

"What did he look like?"

"He had a bald head..." It took everything in me to not break this phone in my hand. Thoughts of the way I wanted to torture him ran rapid. "Not gonna lie... He's hot. Like the best I've seen from you, Alexis."