𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐗𝐋𝐕

Joseph

Joseph

Thursday, December 24, 2002

Night

Only the creaking of old floorboards and the faint sound of someone sighing could be heard in the total darkness. In my ear, a distant voice murmured.
"Sexy?"

My eyes wouldn't open, and something was holding my legs and hands together. But my mouth was free and all I could mutter out was his name.
"Alex?"

"Are you okay? Are you cold?" His panicked voice said. Everything was so dark that my eyes wouldn't open. This felt like the hospital, but worse, a massive headache caved into the back of my head and fear quickly grew behind it. My situation resurfaced and anxious tears streamed down my cheeks, only to be wiped away by him. "I'm here, Sexy..."

My eyes eventually opened, and panic gripped my entire body. "Where am I?" Wherever I was looked like a cabin, it was made of logs and every decoration in the small room looked old. The dusty bed I laid on took up the whole room, and duct tape was tied around my hands and feet.

"Sexy, don't freak out..."

Panic coursed through my veins, and I sat up in the bed, breathing heavily. "Alex, I wanna go home..."

The chair he sat in was old and rugged, but what really caught my eye was his curly brown hair which was now platinum blonde, and he wore these green contacts. He looked like a completely different person. The frown on his face and the obvious anger in his eyes scared me.

"So that's what you do, Joseph? You fuck him?" The question itself caught me off guard and I tried getting out the duct tape around my arms. "Sexy. ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION!"

"He's my fiancée!" That answer didn't sit well with him, and his menacing glare only cemented that. "Alex, just let me go..."

He just stared at me, running his hand through my hair, only making me shiver in fear. "No."

"Alex..."

"I SAID NO! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU FUCK HIM? HUH?" "WHY JOSEPH? WHAT MAKES HIM SO SPECIAL?" The sheer anger in his voice made me cry. The more tears that fell down my face, the less angry he looked. "Sexy..."

"Alex, I don't want you! What DONT you understand about that?"

"I want you, though, and I'm going to have you." "Sexy, just think about our time in the shower. Think about it." My mind went to that moment, the feeling of him inside me and the small grunts he made every time he thrust into me, all while the warm water fell on us. Slowly my brain went to Lance and what happened last night. "Sexy. Remember when we went shopping?"