𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐗𝐗

Alex

Alex

Sunday, December 13, 2002

Evening

For a Sunday, I didn't expect the clothes store to be pretty much empty. But it was and boy, did he look lost. "This store is so..." he trailed, "Dark..." The confusion in his face was amusing as he looked at the racks of pants. "These pair of pants have blood stains all over them..."

"Joseph-" I chuckled, handing him a pair of ripped jeans. "Try these on."

He looked at the blood-stained ones, too. "I'll try both actually." he pulled me towards the dressing room in excitement. "I don't trust you to go in with me, so just wait a second!"

Seeing him all chipper about trying jeans on was odd and extremely cute. The thought of us being together just jumped in my head. I'd never had a boyfriend before, so it was a new feeling that I was trying to wrap my head around. "I think we need nicknames..."

"Do we?" he asked, opening the door. He looked sexy, and all I wanted to do was stick my hand in one of the rips and- "So you like them?" he beamed, giving me a little spin.

"Hold on." I got closer to him, squeezing his ass. "I like them."

"You like them?" he cooed, locking lips with me. He had that strawberry taste to his lips again, and I only wanted more. "Later," he whispered, pushing me off.

We walked back to the racks, and he picked up almost anything that caught his eye. "Nicknames, huh?" he grinned, looking at some shirts.

"isn't that the type of shit couples do?"

A small giggle escaped his mouth as he picked up a black jean jacket. "We're a couple?"

"Nevermind..."

He put the jacket down, kissing my cheek. "I'm kidding, yes we are..." he trailed, "Babe?"

"That's lame."

He smiled, poking my head. "You're lame!"

All I could do was smile at how sexy he was, wait... "That's what I'm gonna call you!"

"What'd you come up with?"

"Sexy." His cheeks went a bit red before he turned his head looking at some shirts.

"O.M.G Joseph!" Sarah screamed, hugging him from behind. Where the fuck did she come from...