𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

Joseph

Joseph

Tuesday, December 22, 2002

Night

It was dark and the streets light illuminated the side walks, casting shadows all over Lance's face. He said the inside of the house would surprise me, but all I could think about was protecting him. His hand squeezed mine and I looked to his worried face.

"What?"

"Why are you doing this, Jose?"

"He won't stop Lance. He finds himself everywhere I am, and he almost broke us apart."

"We can just get a restraining order..."

"That won't work," "He'll find a way around it..."

The driver pulled up to our gate, and I stepped out of the car going up to the verification box. "Joseph Ramirez!" The gate opened, and I jogged back to the car, getting in. Lance squeezed my hand again as he drove up to our house. The fountain twinkled in the night, and I Immediately got out, heading for the front door. Jiggling the knob did nothing and it was like a match lit in my body. So much frustration...

"Jose, tell me what's going on..." he stressed from behind me.

Turning around, I massaged my temple. "I'm not letting him hurt you, Lance."

"Just stay here with me then! Come see the house! I had it furnished and decorated." He whined, grabbing my hands. "I wanna show you..."

"Lance, I have to take care of stuff, okay? I started this and I'm ending it tonight. So just give me the keys to your car."

"Jose, look what he's doing. He's stressing you out, keeping himself in your head!"

"Lance, my stress is about you! My husband!"

"As your husband, I wanna see you happy! Smiling!" his voice got lower and so did his smile. "Excited about our wedding..."

"I am excited! I just wanna protect you!"

His eyes went to my lips, and the air between us got thinner. "Then stop thinking about him. Think about me." Our lips connected, and it was like sparks igniting inside me. His lips were so soft, and his hand went to my neck, holding me still. "You promised me that when we got home, we'd finish what we started..."

With his free hand, he rubbed the bulge in my pants, moving his lips to that spot on my neck. "Baby..." I moaned out as he pinned me against our door. "Can we go in first?"