𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐗

Joseph

Joseph

Thursday, December 10, 2002

Evening

There was a shake on my shoulder. "Joseph, wake up. " My eyes squinted open to a blonde-haired guy with a white shirt and yellow sweater tied around his neck.

"Who are you? And why are you in my room?" I yawned out, closing my eyes again.

"It's Lance..." That name made me jolt up, and my eyes felt like they were deceiving. He looked so... different from when we were kids. Like a whole different person.

"Lance! You look so..."

"Good?" He replied with that bright smile I always remembered.

"Yes, that!" I squealed, hugging him.

He held on tight, rocking back and forth. "I missed you too..." his bright smile got even brighter as he let go observing me. "You look WAY different from when we were kids."

"Good?" I joked

"Great, actually..." he stared at me for a few seconds before snapping out of it. "I picked an outfit out for you."

"Uh- sure!"

He kissed my cheek before leaving the room. My mind swirled on how long it's been and how cute he was but not cute in the way Sebastian or Alex is... He's like a hot golf club member cute but the clothes on my bed were odd, to say the least. There was a pair of khakis with a blue shirt and a white sweater. He definitely picked this out... Not my style, but I guess it's more interesting than a suit.

...

Looking into the mirror was like a blast from the past. I looked like I belonged in a golf course. But with my hair styled, it was actually kind of cute seeing myself like this, brought up memories of when we would cause chaos at the country club. Those were fun times...

As I came out of the bathroom, the anticipation was killing me. It was even worse as they watched in awe as I walked down the steps. "You look so good!" my mother squealed, hugging me before going back to my father.

"Thanks, Mom..."

Lance's eyes just stayed on my body, and his face was pure red. "He sure does..." he mumbled, shooting me a wink.

"Thanks, everyone... Where's Michael?" My eyes scanned the room before landing on him, leaning on the wall, looking more annoyed than yesterday.

"What? waiting on a compliment?" He snickered.

"No, I just wanted to know where my brother was..." He rolled his eyes, going into the kitchen. "Did I do something to him?"

"No, he's just moody honey," my mother reassured, as Lance rubbed my shoulder.