𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐗𝐈

Alex

Alex

Thursday, December 10, 2002

Night

Everyone was jumping to the beat and singing along to the weird-ass song playing in the club, but my thoughts were on Joseph and the beer in my hand. He wouldn't leave my head. I needed to kiss him again, see his face... Sarah plopped down next to me, drinking from the small pink martini in her hand.

"Has he called back yet?"

"No, but I'm not too worried," I exclaimed as I downed my beer.

She sipped the rest of the martini, watching the crowd dance. "Wanna go with me?"

Why the hell not... "Let's do it!" I shouted, taking one last long swig of my beer.

We went to the dancefloor and my mind stayed on Joseph as I moved to the beat. A couple of guys kept trying to dance with me, but I wasn't about to fuck up everything I'd built up this far.

"What do you plan to do with him?" she shouted, twirling herself with my hand.

"Whatever he wants! As long as it's only with me!"

She looked at me in pure confusion. "Only with you?"

"Yeah, like that dumbass Pete and his dickhead boyfriend and any other guy has to go..."

She stopped dancing and the vibe between us kind of stopped. "That's my friend, Alex."

"Word it differently," the whisper yelled in my ear. "I just don't like him talking to other guys, that's all!"

She smiled, pinching my cheek. "You really like him. That's so cute, but Pete is nice..." He's a fucking bitch, and so is she. They're lucky I need their support... As I danced to the beat, I felt a body grind against me.

"Get the fuck off me!" I shouted, pushing him. He turned around and the annoyance I already had only flared up more. "Ryan..."

"Bet if it was a male model, you would have been fine with it!" he quipped, dancing.

"Who's this guy?" Sarah whispered in my ear.

"A friend that pisses me off..."

"Introduce me Babe!" he chirped, trying to get my hands to his hips, with an ugly grin on his face.

I snatched my hands away, trying to control my anger. "This is Ryan..."

"Ryan, I'd calm down if I were you. Joseph would drop you!" Sarah laughed, going back to dancing.

His face went from a smirk to a frown in just seconds..."They together or something?" she nodded singing to the song and he looked at me in disgust. "When did this happen?"