𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐗

Joseph

Joseph

Saturday, December 26, 2002

Night

The whole afternoon all we did was talk and laugh. If I was going to be stuck with him, I wanted to learn to love him again. The way I loved Lance...

"Sexy, I have to change your bandages..."

Thinking about the pain in my leg had become a second thought to him. I just wanted to not feel pain. Stay on his good side. "Okay, but be gentle please..." Those words reminded me of that night with Lance, the thought of him hurt me but I knew I couldn't cry or he'd hit me again. "Alex?"

"Yes, Sexy?" He responded unraveling my bandages.

"So, am i ever gonna be able to go out? Or take a shower?"

He scoffed glancing at me with a smile. "That's why Im taking these off, so we can take a shower and get you in some new clothes."

"Are the new clothes nice?"

he laughed, patting my leg with a alcohol pad making me wince in pain. "They are and you're lucky, it didn't hit a bone." The relief that went through my chest was massive but that shower sounded amazing. My leg didn't look too bad, maybe it's because he cleaned it, made it look better then it was. He wrapped my leg up, kissing the bandages "Feel better?"

"Less itchy." I joked with a soft smile. "So, when can I have that shower?"

My small happiness fell when he pulled out a phone, handing it to me. "I want you to call him and tell him you guys are over, and that you aren't missing but with someone else."

"Alex-"

"DO WHAT I FUCKING SAY OR I WILL HURT YOU JOSEPH!" He shouted making me flinch fear.

I put his number in the burner phone, calling it. It rang for a few seconds before his deep, sad filled voice answered. "Hello?"

Keeping my tears in my eyes became difficult and Alex's menacing stare only made it harder. "Hey Lance..." i choked out, wiping my face.

"Baby! Where are you? Are you okay!" Alex pointed his pistol at my knee, staring at me. His blue eyes were so scary now. Terrifying actually. I cleared my throat grabbing Alex's hand. "Baby, I'm going to find you okay? Don't lose hope... I'm going to bring you home!"

"I'm not missing. I left you for someone else, I-"

"He's telling you to say that, isn't he? Baby I'm going to find you okay? Just stay strong."

A tear almost left my eyes but I squeezed Alex's hand making him smile. "Bye Lance."

"Baby, wait-" I hung up handing him the phone. He immediately broke it, throwing the pieces in the trash can next to the bed.

"I'm proud of you, Sexy."

"Now can I take my shower?"

He smiled, looking at my leg. "You mean bath?"

"Yes, that."

...

Sitting in the bath with one leg sitting outside the tub was odd but kind of peaceful. Alex's presence started to feel loving, but what Lance said stuck in my mind. Stay strong. Doing that would only make him hurt me worse...

He sat outside the tub, on his knees washing my body for me, the way my name plastered all over his bare chest just turned me on. The rag in his hand grazed my dick making me hard. "Yes, Sexy?" He smirked.

"Please don't hurt me again..."

His eyes were full of caution but also comfort. The way he looked at me made me feel special or at least that's what I wanted to feel. I needed to connect with him on some level or I'd hate my life from this day on.
"I won't," he said blankly going back to touching my body with the rag. I motioned my wet hand for him, and he moved closer to me, letting me caress his face. His curly hair and very serious expression he always kept just made me smile.

"Alex."

"Yes, Sexy?" He responded dropping the rag in the soapy water. As he tried grabbing it, I took his hand, guiding him down my thigh, and back up.

"He didn't mean anything, I swear."

Silence was his response but as seconds ticked away, I watched tears roll down his face. "You touched him! Let him touch you in ways I never had!"

"Alex, I was hurt okay?" Panic filled my body, as he stood up from the tub, looking down at my clean body. The way his fist balled up set more fear in my heart. "Alex-"

"You cheated on me Joseph."

"What? No! Alex! I was just hurt okay?" his eyes went to my bandaged leg. "Alex please! You said you wouldn't hurt me..." A huge pain crossed my face, as he hit me. The feeling of his knuckles was so rough and his hands being wet didn't help anything.

"Sit there and fucking think about that shit, imagine if I did the same! HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU FEEL?"

My mouth opened to respond but I knew it would just result in me being hit again. He stormed out the room, and I just wanted Lance even more. "Alex. I'm sorry..." i cried out. I wanted him to kiss me, touch me. "Alex. Babe. Please? I love you..."

The sound of his footsteps coming back to the bathroom scared me, but I wanted him to be caring again.

Worry crossed his face, as he stared at me from the doorway. "Joseph, I didn't mean to hit you that hard..." I felt my cheek, only to feel a sharp pain. It wasn't bleeding but I could tell it was bruised.

"You said you wouldn't hurt me..." I trembled turning my head from him. The water was the only thing that felt safe anymore. Lance wasn't going to save me and neither was anyone else. I was alone with him...

"Joseph, I'm sorry..." he said kissing my hand. "I won't hit you again! I just got jealous. FUCK GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD!" He shouted startling me.

I just closed my eyes, hugging my body. The water was no longer keeping me warm, and my body shook in fear. "Joseph I'm sorry..." He tried rubbing my arm but I flinched in fear. "Sexy, I'm sorry!"

"Just leave me alone... Please..."

Sniffling could be heard from beside me, and I felt him kiss my hand over and over. "It was a mistake just like that night, and it won't happen again! Joseph please! Just give me another chance!"

All my energy was drained, I didn't wanna respond in fear of being hit, so I just glanced at him, mumbling out a small "Okay."

━ ★ ━

Favorite song by Madonna? Lemme know in the comments!

Hope you enjoyed the Chapter!

Sincerely, R.J