𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐋𝐈𝐈

Alex

Alex

Monday, December 28, 2002

Morning

"Babe!" I heard in my ear. I didn't wanna get up, but the feeling of him not holding me was strange and I sat up, rubbing my eyes.

"Sexy, what the fuck?" I sighed groggily. He handed me a plate, kissing my cheek. It was breakfast and shit. Did it smell good... Looking down, there were eggs, bacon and pancakes? Panic coursed through my veins and I stared at him, eating the plate of food. "Where did you get the pancakes from?"

He took a drink of water with a smile. "You had the ingredients, so I just made them from scratch..." Perfect was how I'd describe him. Sexy, smart, loyal, and can cook. Nobody could have him but me. I took a bite of the eggs and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. It was bomb and so were the pancakes. They had a hint of cinnamon and at this point I was just stuffing my mouth. "Alex!" He snapped.

"Hmm?" I grumbled with a mouth full of food.

"Slow down, I'm not going anywhere..."

I just smiled, chewing to my heart's contempt. With every piece of food I put in my mouth, the happier I became. This was all I wanted, his love and affection and I was getting it, but shit were these pancakes good! He put his plate on the nightstand, getting out of bed.

"Alex, maybe we could just start over together?"

I swallowed my food, staring at his sexy face. "What do you mean?"

"I mean..." "Maybe I don't go back? Just stay here with you?"

"Don't you want your money? Suits? Job? Sexy, basically your whole life back?"

He played with the fork on his plate, thinking to himself. "None of that made me happy. What made makes me happy is knowing you love me. I could be homeless and be happy with you, Alex..."

Those words hit me in my heart and I put my plate to the side, motioning for him to hug me and he climbed back onto the bed, tackling me. It was just like that time in his room, but I'd let him win this time. The feeling of him on top of me just turned me on and the way he pinned my hands down to the bed just made me harder. "Sexy?"

"Yes?" He smirked, lowering his head to me. His jawline was perfect and so were his cheekbones. It confused me why he even took up being a therapist when he could just be a model. Our lips connected, and it felt like I had just fell in love with him all over again. Syrup and cinnamon is what he tasted of and it was the best kiss I'd ever had, but he pulled away, leaving me wanting more. "Alex, I don't wanna go back. I want to start over. Just me and you."

"Sexy, the cops are still after me and I want to go back to how we were." The grip he had on my arms eased and he got off the bed. "Sexy?"

"Then I wanna go now."

There was something off. He was unhappy about something and I needed to know. For my sanity and his. "Sexy, what's wrong?"

"I want to get it over with now, Alex." I sat up on my knees, thinking about everything. "Alex!"

"I'm thinking Sexy. Hold on..."

He grabbed my chin, staring into my eyes. There was that aggression from yesterday that I was completely fucking In love with. "Don't you wanna be together?"

"Yes, Sexy but-"

The small peck he planted in my lips shut me up and only made me desperate for him. Didn't matter who was fucking who, I just needed to touch him in some way. Erase any memory of that dickhead. "I'll say you committed suicide, then they'll think you're dead."

"And if they want a body? What are you gonna say, Sexy?"

He looked around the room, but I swiftly moved his gaze to me. Knowing the hold my eyes had over him, I knew it'd help something. "I don't know. Just cry? Act like I'm traumatized or something?" His response made me laugh, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. "You have any better ideas?" He muttered.

"Just say that I let you go, and you didn't stop running, then you can use your traumatized thing. But make sure to let them know I was gonna kill myself."

My heart jumped out of my chest as he mashed his lips against mine. His hands slid down to my hips and god was I obsessed with him. My body begged for him as our lips parted. "Promise me you'll never do that.."

"I promise, Sexy." When he smiled, it just made me happy inside; he truly was the light in my life. Never believed in that 'never give up' bullshit till now. "Promise me you won't let that dickhead change your mind."

"I promise."

The way he stood reminded me that I shot him. "How's your leg?" He moved away from the bed, walking around. There was a less noticeable limp, and that only made me happier. "So, we doing this today, Sexy?"

"Yes, but I need to look beat up, right?"  The bruise on his cheek made me feel like shit and he took notice. "Alex, I'm fine..."

"No, I hurt you for a second time. I'm fucking stupid."

The way he cupped my face with speed just made everything better. "Don't say that! I should have listened to you."

"I'm sorry, Sexy..."

He pushed my head into his chest, kissing my head. The amount of happiness in my body was overwhelming, and I cried like a bitch again. Tight and desperate, I wrapped my arms around him. He made everything better in my shit life.

"Alex, It's okay..."

"Don't leave me again..." I sobbed. "I love you, Joseph."

"Alex, I love you too..."

━ ★ ━

Favorite song by Miley Cyrus? Lemme know in the comments!

Hope you enjoyed the Chapter!

Sincerely, R.J

J