𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐕

Joseph

Joseph

Tuesday, December 8, 2002

Morning

He was shaving his face, glancing at me every few seconds. "Can we talk about the other night?"

"Sure, what's up?" I answered, fixing my tie in the mirror.

He moved in front of me, blocking the mirror. "You're going out with some random guy and I just got jealous." What would he need to worry about? He acts as If I cheated before.

"He's a friend Sebastian, and he has a girlfriend"

"A friend?" he scoffed, with a small laugh. "That's what they all say..."

That's what he said when he cheated... "Just go, Sebastian..."

"What did I say?" He croaked, wrapping his hand around my waist. This is what he does when I'm upset... Can't move till we're alright.

"Sebastian, I have work..."

He strengthened his grip. "Joseph, tell me." him trying to be serious and intimidating was always funny to me. He's neither.

"It just brought up some memories, okay?" He let go, rubbing his head. "I have to go. I'm already late for work," I added, grabbing my suitcase. Usually, I would ride with him, but I took my own car. No need to make myself annoyed intentionally.

...

The warm air felt spectacular as I stepped into the building. "Joseph!" Sarah squealed from her desk. The memories of dancing and drinking made a grin creep onto my face like it never had. This was new, and I only wanted more of it.

"Hey Sarah, How's your morning?"

"It's good. When are we going back out?" she asked with a quickness I was not used to...

"Uh- When do you wanna go out?"

"Tonight!" She squealed. "Oh, also you have a new patient," She added with a pretty smile.

"It's a date!" I joked, pressing the elevator. "Before I go up, what's their name?"

"Felix!" she chirped, going back to her phone.

The kiss from last night floated back into my head as the elevator went up. His lips were so gentle but aggressive at the same time... He seemed freaked out, probably should check on him.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Alex

"Sorry about running out," He typed.

Well, never mind then...