𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

Alex

Alex

Monday, February 2, 2023

Night

Looking out his office window at night was such a blast from the past. The city twinkled in the night and the sound of cars driving and honking was so mellow. Still felt bad for the way I got here.

Hitting him, threatening him, wasn't the way I wanted our relationship to turn out, but he left that blonde dickhead. Fooled everyone into believing I was dead. That side of him was from me. He was a manipulative man.

Turning around, I stared at the back of his fresh haircut that he'd gotten early today. He was doing paperwork, and shit did he look sexy. Looking at the chairs we sat in, the first day we met, brought so many memories to the surface. This was where I met my match. My property. Laying my hand on his broad shoulders, he smiled to himself, continuing his boring ass paperwork. "Alex?"

"When are you gonna be done with this bullshit?"

"You wanna be clingy? This comes with that."

That deep, brooding tone I loved started becoming his normal voice and the way he'd put me in my place just made me hard all the fucking time... He was the only person I'd listen to. But I wanted his attention, all of it. Taking off my black t-shirt and unbuckling my jeans was the way. The sound of my belt falling to the floor caught his attention, and he twirled his chair towards me, just smirking.

"Alex, wait till we get home."

"Fuck that."

I started unbuttoning my pants, only for his loud voice to stop me. "ALEX!"

Standing there shirtless, I moved the arms of the chair up, sitting on his lap. The way he looked at me was so menacing and lustful, and the suit he was wearing only made it better. This navy blue suit with his chest out letting his now hairy body turn me on even more. "Sexy?"

"I have to work."

I took the file off the desk, skimming it. It was some bitch named Alice. She suffered from depression and anxiety. "This bitch is more important than me?"

Laying his hands on my ass, he went to my neck, planting small kisses. Anything he did turned me on, but this was the main thing. When he took control, marking me up like he owned me. Soon enough, those kisses turned to sucking, but something he'd developed was leaving bite marks on my neck and the feeling of his teeth made me moan like I never had.

"Joseph..."

The biting gave me the reaction I wanted, and he picked me up, slamming me against the glass window. "My property, right?" He growled, sucking the bite marks that I knew were drawing blood. The pain was exhilarating for me, leaving me to his will and all I could do was mumble out a yes.