𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Alex

Alex

Tuesday, December 22, 2002

Evening...

Blondie put his arm around him as they exited the hospital. Holding my fucking property. Paparazzi swarmed them, so I swiftly took my phone out. Rubbing my head with my gun was the only way to calm myself, seeing him smile for that dickhead just ignited every flame in my body.

"Did you really cheat?" A reporter asked.

"No, and never will," Blondie responded.

"Joseph, is the wedding still planned?" Another reporter asked. My gaze went to the ring on his finger and the pistol started to feel soothing. "Yes, we still plan to get married," he said, increasing my desire for him.

They got to the car, and a woman shouted at the top of her lungs, "ONE MORE QUESTION!" They both stopped looking at her. "Your ex-wife mentioned a pregnancy to us, and that you're the father. Any comment on that?"

Blondie turned to the camera, looking pissed. "My ex-wife is a manipulative woman. Who can't move on from the past, so no, that's not my baby, and I'd have more respect for her if she didn't lie."

They both got in the car and fuck did I want to shoot him. But they're planning a wedding... my phone rang, and it was his number. Grin to my face, I answered.

"Hey, Sexy..."

"Alex, I've been nice, but teaming up with his ex-wife? Are you serious?"

"I want you. I did what I had to."

"ALEX. WE ARE OVER."

I giggled, tapping my gun on my head. "No, we're not."

"Alex, if you don't stop, I will press charges!" His voice was laced with sadness. "I'd rather not have to do that..."

"You wouldn't do that because you're sweet. You still love me, Joseph."

"Alex, can you stop please?" he begged, making me hard. "I'm asking nicely..."

"Joseph, Sexy. Think about what you're telling me to do." "You're telling me to give up, what makes me happy..."

"You're hurting me in the process! I almost died over a lie you conjured up!"

"Leave him and I'll stop all of this," I responded blankly.

"He's not leaving anything. I'll kill you next time if you keep on with this bullshit!" Blondie shouted. "Leave my husband alone. I will only tell you this one last time..."

His threats did nothing for me and a huge smile rose on my face. "Sexy, I wanna talk to you."

"Alex..."