𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐗𝐋

Joseph

Joseph

Tuesday, December 22, 2002

Night

As I arrived at the club, the usual line of people waiting to get in was gone. Stepping out of my car, caused a flood of memories. The thought of him hurting Lance tainted most of them at this point. My phone beeped, and the name put the biggest smile to my face.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Lance

Are you alright?

"Yes, baby, I'm fine. Just watch a movie or something. Better yet, wait for me in that Speedo I love."

"Why? So you can eat my ass? (;"

"Baby, the more you text me. The longer this will take and only if you'll let me."

"I'll be here in my tight speedo waiting on you then (:"

╰━━━━━━━━━━╯

The thought of coming home to that made me horny, but Alex hurting him overshadowed all of it. Walking up to the bouncer. I put on the best brave face I could.

"He's waiting for you." the huge man said.

I nodded walking into an empty club, everything was dark red and there was romantic music playing in the background. "Alex?" I called out. My head turned to see him in a suit with his hair styled. I knew what he was trying to do wearing that and it send shivers down my spine.

"Sexy? I've been waiting for you..." he cooed, going in for a hug, but I quickly pushed him away.

"I'm here to talk whatever this is out."

He that devilish grin on his face before walking to a booth with candles lit. He motioned for me to sit and I did, staring him down. "Sexy, I know you love me and If I hadn't fucked up, I would be in his spot right now."

"No, you wouldn't."

"Really?" "Cause I remember us being happy."

"That was before I learned how crazy you are!"

"Crazy? I haven't done anything but tell you how much I love you..."

"You don't love me, Alex. You see me as property, just like Sebastian did."

"You are my property. The day I fucked you in that shower is the day I knew you were the one." "And that bald dickhead? I had someone kill him. Wonder why you haven't seen him? Cause someone, somewhere, is using his body to their liking."