𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

Alex

Alex

Thursday, December 17, 2002

Night

Drinking was all I could do these days. Sit in this fucking club and drink. Every guy that tried talking to me only made me want Joseph more. They all were shit compared to him. He gave a fuck about me, and I fucked up... "His brother, use him," the whisper said. I promised him I'd leave him alone. "Then get his attention..." How? "Hurt yourself"

No, I wanna show him I can be better... "Like his fiancé?" I stared at the dance floor, trying to come up with a response. He's only with him cause I hurt him. "Really?" Yes, he still cares for me. He's still mine. He will always be fucking mine! "Then go to him..." 

I got out of the booth running into someone. "Alex?" a voice asked. I looked up to see his brother with some women.

"Fuck off Michael..." The only thing I was focused on was Joseph, and I wasn't gonna lose him. I pushed past him, but he quickly grabbed my arm. "Fuck off me!" I shouted, shoving him off.

"She wants Lance back and you want my brother back, so why not work together?" I stopped in my tracks, turning to him.

He had an evil grin on his face, and my eyes went to his outfit. His white t-shirt had stains and the shorts he had on were tattered and old-looking. I looked at the black-haired woman. She had a tight red dress on and pounds of makeup. "Who's she?"

"Lance's ex-wife, so let's work together and break them apart..." he grinned, downing the rest of his beer. "He'll be all sad and vulnerable. That's when you swoop in..."

"Hold on! Hold on!" "What the fuck is the plan?"

"She'll tell Lance to meet her at a restaurant, then while they talk, we get pictures and send it to some random ass drama outlets and watch everything crumble..."

I looked at her. "What are you gonna say to get him there?" 

A very ugly smirk formed on her face and damn, did she look fucking ugly. They were like an ugly duo. "My miscarriage always brought him back..." she responded.

 "What does he get out of this?" The whisper said. Good question... "What the fuck do you get out of this?" I snapped.

"Nothing, she came to me with the idea and I just wanna see it all go down..."

Shit brother... He just wants to see him hurt. "I'm in, under one condition..."

He rolled his eyes. "What?"

"When I get him back, you mend things with him."

His eyes grew wide. "Oh, so you do have a heart?" He took a swig of his bear, looking around the club. "Fine... Now let's go!" He cheered, dancing to the beat.