𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

Alex

Alex

Wednesday, December 16, 2002

Night

The beer in my hand was the only thing keeping me happy. He got on his knee for that blonde dickhead... Kissed him. The pit of my stomach hurt every time I thought of it. A voice appeared in my ear, low and sinister. One that could take my attention away from the loud shitty music, and almost blinding strobe. lights.

"Take it slow and steady, you'll get him back," He seems happy with him, he didn't even comment on me wearing his suit... "He has a soft spot for you son, just take your time"

"Alex?" a girl called out. I rose my head to see Sarah and bitch boy Pete.

"What?" I snapped, jugging my beer.

They both sat in the booth, eyeing me. "How ya feeling?" Bitch boy asked.

"Fuck off... I'm not a goddamn patient..." I seethed, wiping my mouth, slamming the cold beer on the table. "What do you want?"

"What happened between you two? One day you guys were shopping and the next he's engaged to some famous guy!" She sputtered.

"I fucked up and hurt him..."

She glanced at Pete, then back at me. "Do you love him, Alex?"

"Yes... He was the best thing that happened to me," "And I fucked it up!" I shouted, hitting the table. A tear ran down my face as the thought of him having sex came to mind. My chest was so tight and I felt light-headed. But something came to mind. "Is he home?"

"I highly doubt it," she quipped, rolling her eyes. "He's kind of ignored all of us."

"Push harder!" My father stressed. "Call him." She opened her mouth to argue back, but I quickly cut her off. "Please..."

She looked at my tear-stained face, huffing with annoyance. "Fine. Only cause I think you guys are cute together. " She quickly got out of the seat and we followed behind, going out the nearest exit. The alleyway was quiet, and the distant sounds of police sirens and people smoking and talking filled the air. She went through her phone, hovering over his contact before looking at me. "Alex, be quiet..."

"I will, now fucking call," I growled. "Apologize and control yourself." Rubbing my head, I took a breath. "I'm sorry..."

She rubbed my shoulder before calling his number, putting it on speaker. It rung for a few seconds before his adorable sleepy voice answered. "Why are you calling me so late?"

"Are you home?" She asked, looking at me and Pete.

"Yeah, why?" He yawned. The smile on my face was huge, and his groggy voice only made me miss him more.