𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈

Joseph

Joseph

Friday, December 25, 2002

Evening...

After bandaging my foot, he kept me in the bed. The regret of not shooting him, as well as that conversation with my father, resurfaced frequently in my mind. I was strong, and nothing was going to keep me from escaping and getting back to Lance. The door opened, and he came to me with a tray of bread and eggs. "Sorry, Sexy, this is all we have for the time being..." My gaze remained fixed on my leg, which felt like a painfully pounding heart. Looking at me, he placed the tray on the chair. "Can you at least look at me, Joseph?"

I shook my head, trying to calm myself down. I jerked away from his attempt to graze my cheek, peering into his crystal eyes, which were suddenly less beautiful and more controlling. He moved his hand from my shoulder to my thigh, then to my crotch. "You want me to shoot your other leg?"

"No! No! Please!"

"Then show me love." I grabbed his face, pressing my lips against his. As his tongue entered my mouth, tears streamed down my face. Everything in me yearned for Lance to come to my rescue, for him to break down the door and shoot him. He stroked my bulge and moved his lips to my neck as our lips parted. "Say you love me..."

Getting it out was hard, but his other hand touching my bandaged leg made me spit it out.
"I love you! Alex, I love you!"

"How much?" He muttered as he sucked on my neck. I could feel the hickeys forming every time he moved his mouth to a different spot. My dick was hard at this point, and all I wanted was Lance. He unzipped my pants, stroking it through my briefs. "How much Sexy?"

"Alex..." I moaned out. Looking at the wall was all I could do, as he kissed my dick through my pants. Tears streamed down my cheeks even harder as a feeling of being violated arose in my stomach, forcing him to come to a halt. I could see him staring at me out of the corner of my eye.

"Joseph, you have to want it or it'll feel like this all the time." I just hid my face behind my hands, thinking about my family, Lance, and everything that had occurred. But this enraged him, and he punched my bandaged leg, causing me to scream in pain. "FUCKING WANT IT JOSEPH!"

"Alex! I do!" I sobbed in pain.

"THEN STOP FUCKING CRYING! STOP MAKING ME FEEL BAD."

I desperately nodded, gripping his face with my hands and shoving my tongue down his throat. My leg was in excruciating pain, yet all I could think of was Lance, his scruffy beard touching my chin as we kissed. He pulled away, removing his shirt. My name was tatted across all of his once-beautiful tattoos. "For you, Sexy, cause I'm devoted to you." Joseph was all over him, from his chest to his arms to his hands. It filled me with even more dread. "Sexy... Wait here!" he exclaimed as he dashed out of the room.