𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈

Joseph

Joseph

Monday, December 28, 2002

Evening

We'd stripped me of all my clothes, leaving me only in underwear. Even though I knew it wouldn't matter, cause I was a victim of kidnapping, selling the illusion was something fun to me. Taking dirt from the ground, I threw some all over me, looking beat up and desperate was my main goal.

"Sexy, you're learning from me aren't you?"

"What do you mean?" I asked giving him a spin. "Opinion?"

He walked up to me, smiling. "I mean..." he trailed, laying his hands on my ass. "You're manipulative and you look, Sexy."

His hands slowly slid up, revealing more and more of my ass. The feeling of his bare hands just made my hairs raise, and I stared into his blue eyes, trying to keep my composure. "Alex-"

"Hmm?" He grumbled with a smirk. A small moan left my mouth as he got closer to my ear, squeezing my ass. "My property, right?"

My voice was shaky, and I could feel my dick rising with every second of his touch. "Yes..."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, husband." I clarified. Our lips met and the only thing I needed in my life was him. The energy between us only increased as he picked me up, wrapping my legs around him. Slipping my tongue into his mouth only made him more desperate for me. A toothy grin formed on my face as he made his way back into the house, setting me on the counter. "Alex. Can we wait?" The struggle he was having unbuckling belt was funny, and I stopped him, moving his gaze back to me. "Alex, not yet..."

"WHY? He touched you! So what the fuck is the problem?" He shouted. The arch of his eyebrows and clear anger in his eyes put fear in my heart. "WHY JOSEPH!"

My chest was tight, and I felt tears swell in my eyes. The fear of being hit was stronger than ever and I quivered, looking everywhere but his eyes. "I'm sorry..."

"Joseph. stop fucking crying." I quickly wiped my eyes, avoiding his gaze at any cost. "Look at me."

"Alex, please..."

"FUCKING LOOK AT ME!" He shouted, making me flinch in fear. Holding my tears back was hard, but I shifted my gaze to him. A soft chuckle left his mouth, and a grin grew with it. "Are you thinking about him?"

"No! Alex I swear!" I pleaded. "I just wanna get it over with, so we can be together..."

He pecked my lips, leaning his head against mine. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you..."