𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

Alex

Alex

Tuesday, December 15, 2002

Morning

"JOSEPH!" I shouted, banging on his door. Every piece of anger sizzled up as I hit it even harder, leaving small dents. "Joseph, please! Just open the door! I'm sorry!" I screamed, to no response.

I pulled my phone out, calling him. It rung for a few seconds, but quickly declined. He blocked me... "I'm sorry!" I shouted, hitting his door.

"Please, just open the fucking door!" I sobbed, slamming my fist into it.

I sunk to the floor, sobbing. Every tear stinging my eyes, and the pain in my chest wasn't helping. "Is everything alright?" an old lady said from next door. She wore a white robe and pink slippers.

"Everything's fucking fine. Fuck off!" I cried. She scurried away into her house and his driveway caught my eye. His car wasn't even there. I'm such a dumbass... he must be at his parents... I ran down the driveway, getting in my car. I started the engine and speeded down his neighborhood. I squeezed my phone in anger as it rang. It was an unknown number. I put it to my ear, getting increasingly more annoyed with traffic. "Who is this?" I fumed.

"Hey, again Alexis..." A familiar voice said.

"What the fuck do you want, Rachel?"

"To laugh at you, your boyfriend is engaged. Did you know that?" She chuckled.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"He's engaged to his childhood best friend. This article says..." She trailed, clicking on something. "Famous entrepreneur engaged to famous therapist branded couple of the year..." she laughed.

"You're lying..." I seethed, wiping my face of tears.

"I'm not and it's sad... poor Alex fucked it up again." She mocked. I could hear faint music in the background and I knew where she was. "Act like you're going to his house," My father said.

"He's at his parent's house... I'll ask him then!"

She giggled, hanging up, and I turned around going towards the club. My foot stepped on the pedal and the urge to kill her filled my veins. The drive there was short and every inch of my body was ready to cut her. As I got out of my car. The bouncer nodded at me and my boots stomped into the club. The music felt louder than before, only because of Joseph. Being with him was peaceful.

"Alexis!" Axe shouted, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "It's been a while, the money's just been stacking!" he grinned as I shrugged him off.

"You let that bitch in my club?"

"Rachel? She said you guys were cool..."

"Where is she?"

"V.I.P section..." he murmured in fear.