𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Alex

Alex

Saturday, December 26, 2002

Morning

Watching him sleep was so peaceful, but I wanted to mark him. Farther then, just some hickeys. The pills I gave him should keep him knocked out, long enough for me to paint myself all over him. I took the machine out, then the ink and needle. After putting it all together, I stuck the plug in the wall, making the thing vibrate in my hand. I pulled out my stencil, with "Alex's Property" on it, pressing it against his arm.

The smile on my face was huge, and I slowly lowered the needle to his arm. The needle stuck into his skin, and the excitement in my stomach was overwhelming. A few minutes of me tracing the stencil went by before I was finished. His skin was red, and I quickly pulled out the vaseline, wiping it gently around the tattoo. Seeing my name on his skin just turned me on.  I grabbed his hand, kissing his knuckles.

"My property."

"You've gone to hurting him? Forcing a tattoo on him you know he doesn't want? Forcing yourself on him?" My father's patronizing voice said in my ear.

"He loves me and will always love me," I replied, staring at his sleeping face.

"Your mother dealt with your bullshit, but me? I saw right through it. Every fake smile you made when you were younger and every goddamn time someone got hurt, you were there..."

"If you don't give me what I want, I'll get it out of you the hard way. Painful way. Being nice only last so long, father."

There was a silence, and my eyes wouldn't move from him. I wanted him to wake up so I could touch his face, kiss his lips, but my hopes came as his drowsy eyes opened. "Alex?" He murmured, groggily.

"I'm here sexy."

"Why does my arm-" he choked, looking down at it. His eyes went as wide as they possibly could and there was a sense of panic in his voice. "You put this on me while I was asleep?"

"You're my property Joseph," I laid my hand on his bandages, staring at his clearly fearful face. "And if you try anything tonight, I'll make you hurt worse than yesterday... Got it?"

"Yes, husband..." he said lowly, staring at his arm. A spark of anger went through my body and I took my gun out, aiming it at his good leg.

"Sexy, tell me something." "Who's dick do you want? Mines or that blonde dickheads?"

His eyes went to the gun before returning to me. A huge lump of spit went down his throat and I could tell he was panicking inside. "Yours! I want yours!"