𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈

Alex

Alex

Friday, December 25, 2002

Morning

It felt fucking fantastic to wake up close to him. The way his hand wrapped around my waist, as well as the love I know he feels for me now became ingrained in my mind. I tried to move for a second, but his grip became even tighter, causing my smile to grow even wider.

"Sexy..." I whispered, making him groan. My eyes focused on the gun sitting in the chair. Thought he would have taken the chance while I was asleep...

My dick grew as he pulled me closer, pressing his body against mine. But the sounds and moans of that blonde dickhead scattered around my head only pissing me off. I moved out of his grip, getting off the bed. "Alex?" He groaned, wiping his eyes.

"So you fuck him, huh? Leave me for that blonde dickhead?" I picked the gun up, putting it to my head. "I stayed loyal to you, didn't fuck with anyone else!"

"Alex! I'm sorry! He meant nothing, okay?" He was fucking lying to me, something he never did, and it only pissed me off more. I gripped the pistol a little harder, making a gallon of tears fall from his eyes. "Alex, I'm sorry!"

"You love me? You fucking love me, right?"

"Yes! Alex, I do. Just put the gun down!" He begged. Everything from the tears rolling down his face to the care in his eyes just made me break down, and he was there for me again, pulling me to the bed. Laying my head on his chest, letting me cry my eyes out just like last time, the more he rubbed my back, the more stress I let out. "Alex, we can be friends."

I jolted from his chest, staring at his sexy face. His rugged hair and white t-shirt were so hot, but his comment wasn't. "Why? So you can be with that blonde dickhead?"

"Alex, I do love you, but not in that way. I'm engaged..."

"I kidnapped you, Joseph, tied you up, untied you, and you're not evening taking the opportunity to hit me or try to shoot me." I forced the pistol into his hand, pointing it at my head. "Shoot me, and it'll all be over."

"Alex, I'm not going to kill you!"

"Why?" Deep down, he still loved me. He'll always love me. I lowered the gun to my lips, putting it in my mouth. "Go ahead sexy, fucking kill me..." I grumbled.

We just stared at each other before he forced the gun out of my mouth, shoving his tongue down my throat. The way he closed his eyes and the gentleness of the way his hand went up my shirt just turned me on. Our kissing had grown more aggressive, and I forced his hand down my chest and through my jeans. The moan that left my mouth as his bare hand touched my dick was something I'd dreamed up for days... weeks...