𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

Alex

Alex

Monday, December 14, 2002

Morning

A beeping sound played in my ear and my body felt fucking terrible. "Fuck..." I groaned, as my eyes opened to a hospital room. The only thing running through my mind was what the fuck happened. My eyes scanned the room, falling onto Rachel, sitting next to my bed with a smile.

"You're up..."

She'd cut all her hair off wearing an ugly-ass Pixie cut with bright red lipstick. She looked like a punk clown that'd I'd happily beat up. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

She got up with a bright smile, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Here to tell you, I sent the videos to your boyfriend," she looked around the room, playing with her nails. "Ryan was arrested, so I'm just finishing what he wanted."

I tried swinging at her, but a sharp pain went to my ribs. "You fucking bitch!" I wheezed.

She sat there giggling with a smirk. "That car crash must have been bad, huh? Funny, I've been watching you for the past few days and I've never seen you smile so much..." I slowly pulled my knife out of my back pocket as she talked her whore mouth off. "Maybe you did have hope? Too bad you fucked it up-"

My body hurt. As I lunged at her, cutting her arm, she screamed in pain, backing away from the bed. Her frown slowly formed into a smile. "I'm gonna make you regret that..."

She stormed out of the room, and I laid back, trying to help the pain in my ribs. My heart was beating quicker than I was used to, but Joseph was the only thing important to me. I quickly dug into my pocket, taking my phone out, calling him. It rung for a few seconds before he walked into the room.

"Joseph, I fucked up! I know, but I swear he didn't mean shit to me!"

He just glared at me, ignoring every word that came out of my mouth as he sat on the edge of the bed. "This is the last time I'm ever gonna talk to you."

"Joseph-" I fretted before his low voice, dripping with anger, interrupted me. "So say what you have to say, Alex..."

"I was pissed and I'm sorry! You make me happy, Joseph!" I reached for his hand, but he flinched away. "All that stuff with my mother. I only told you, Joseph, you are the only person who's seen that side of me."

"Joseph, it was a mistake," "A stupid fucking mistake. I'm sorry!"

"I let you in my home Alex, I had sex with you," With every word, his voice became more aggressive. "I trusted you!"