𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐗𝐗𝐕

Joseph

Joseph

Tuesday, December 15, 2002

Night

The outside of the hotel was full of paparazzi and different reporters. I could tell it made him nervous, so I squeezed his hand, pecking his lips. "Lance, look at me." There was so much fear in his eyes. "I love you."

His mouth went to that big smile I was in love with, and the words that escaped his mouth made me blush. "I love you even more."

Holding my hand tight, we walked out the door. Paparazzi immediately swarmed us, asking different questions. "Joseph!" A reporter yelled. "Are you still in contact with your ex, Sebastian?"

"No." I responded as we tried our hardest to move through them.

"Do you guys plan on getting married?" A woman asked.

Lance smiled, kissing my lips. The cameras went off more than before and I could barely see anything through the flash. "Yes, we plan on getting married." He answered, moving me through the crowd.

"Lance, does your ex-wife know about this?" A reporter asked, getting my attention.

My heart stopped. "His what?"

"No more questions!" a bodyguard interrupted, guiding us to our car. There was a spark of anger in me as we got in the backseat. He never told me he had an ex-wife. The noise died down as our driver drove off, and the silence was deafening. As seconds passed, my temper grew with it.

"Ex-wife?" "Why didn't you tell me you had gotten a divorce?"

"She doesn't matter, you're the only thing that matters to me," "I should have told you, I'm sorry..."

He tried rubbing my hand, but I quickly shrugged him off, looking out the window. "Just give me a moment." my emotions got to me but it wasn't my usual crying, it was anger this time. "What else are you keeping from me?" I fumed.

"Nothing! Joseph, nothing..." he stressed, forcing his hand into mine. "I'm sorry, okay? It won't happen again." He turned my head towards him. "I love you."

"Is she still in your phone?"

His face turned dropped to a frown. "Yes, but it's not like that, I swear!"

I took a deep breath, trying not to cry. "Why is she still in your phone, Lance? We're engaged."

"I'll delete her now!" he rushed going into his phone.

"No, give me the phone!" Snatching it out of his hand. I looked through his messages, seeing a bunch of congratulations on our engagement. But a text caught my eye.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Morgan