001

•C h a p t e r   o n e•

•C h a p t e r o n e•

-N e w k i d-

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

♪ You, with your words like knives
And swords and weapons that you use against me
You have knocked me off my feet again
Got me feeling like I'm nothing ♪

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

┏━━━ ━━━┓
Valeria
┗━━━ ━━━┛

A little over a month has passed since I turned - and now get ready - into a werewolf.

Yeah, I still can't believe it either.

I also can't believe Scott and the rest of the pack went to Mexico to find Derek Hale. I didn't go because he said it would be safer if I'll be here.

I don't understand why Stiles went, because a baseball bat won't save him from weird creatures.

I wish I could tell you that I already know how to control my anger and therefore my transformation, but yesterday I almost scratched Daisy's hands with my claws.

So I'm not really in control.

Yeah, she still thinks I was trying to get Eric into my bed. They're driving me crazy, and I can't hold my anger.

One time Stiles and Scott had to drag me quickly to the locker room because I got provoked by Eric and almost started beating him.

If it wasn't for those two, I'd changed and probably tried hurt those two. I don't know if it was the best idea to leave me here, but perhaps Scott knows what he's doing.

After all, he never had a new Beta. You could say I'm such an adopted beta. You know, when I was created by some random Alpha werewolf that we still don't know the identity of.

Besides the fact that I've now become a wolf, we've also had a new kid transfer to our school.

Liam Dunbar.

And unlike a couple of girls who fell right at his feet, I decided to do the opposite.

You know, when I became a werewolf, I was one of the stars of the team. For three weeks because then Liam decided to show and now we're both fighting over who's better.

"Maybe you should study more," I shrug and get up from the table.

Liam gives me a look that perfectly captures the phrase: Are you serious?