034

•C h a p t e r   t h i r t y - f o u r•

C h a p t e r t h i r t y - f o u r•

-A c c i d e n t-

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

♪ All I want is champagne and sunshine
Looking for a good time
Sipping on the stars while we laying under sunlight
Tanned skin, light eyes
Oh my, she's so damn fine
Kissing on her neck
We be running from the nighttime ♪

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

Scott and Stiles went to New Mexico for Kira. I was supposed to go with them, but in the end I was told to keep an eye on what was going to happen here in the meantime.

Malia plans to kill the Desert Wolf, so I haven't seen her in a while. Liam wanted to help Scott, so he went to him to apologize, but understandably Scott turned him down, saying there was nothing he should do.

And since he wants to make up for it, he will no doubt do what he promised.

I look up when a man starts talking over the school radio: "Attention all students: Mr. O'Quinn's classes are canceled for today. If anyone knows his whereabouts, please let the office know immediately."

As I know this place, maybe he just got lost. And that's the scariest thing about it.

I slam the locker and get a little scared when I notice Theo standing next to me with a smile on his face. "What do you want?"

"Talk," he leans his hand against the locker next to my head, so there's little space between us. I'm more upset about it than it makes me uncomfortable.

I grab his wrist firmly in my hands and squeeze it so hard that I almost break his bones. "We don't have anything to talk about," I say between my teeth and intensify the grip on his hand.

He furrows his eyebrows and you can see that it hurts him. "I guess what's being said is true," he pauses, laughing as if it didn't hurt him. "That you're stronger than other werewolves."

"This is nothing against what I want to do to you," I frown at him, "Any Beta could do that. For example even Liam," I let go of his hand, because I'm definitely not going to be provoked by Theo.

"I'm sure of that," he whispers, so that only I can hear it. "How is Scott, by the way? I noticed that he was not at school today. I hope it's not because of what Liam did to him," he laughs quietly.