Chapter 52 |I love you|

Liam's POV:

Liam's POV:

I gulp when I see Hayden walking down the hall. She gives me a look and I look at the ground. It's not easy to break up with someone. To break someone's heart.

The problem is, Hayden loves me and I don't love her. If only I'd known earlier what was going on, it might not have gone this far.

If only I'd known that Valeria was part of our pack and that she was one of the victims of the Wild Hunt.

I look across the hall and see Valeria walking there, with none other than Theo, who is smiling, at her side.

"Do you have to grin all the time?" I can hear Valeria saying annoyedly.

"Yeah, because I know your Loverboy is watching us," Theo replies, waving to me.

I roll my eyes and walk into the boys' locker room. I don't want to hear Theo talking about me. I can't even comprehend the situation Valeria was in, that she could have revived him of all people.

Before long, I hear someone open the door and come in. It's two steps, so I immediately figure out who it is.

"What do you want?" I ask, but I only look at Theo because I have to concentrate so I don't go and beat him up.

"I want to show something. He's with me because he likes to make me angry," she nods to Theo. "Just ignore him, and then you'll feel better," she shrugs, as if I should ignore some annoying sibling.

"For the last time, my company didn't bother you," Theo mutters, amused, and I watch Valeria frown at him. I watch them both quite surprised because their behaviour is strange.

"However, is Scott here?" Valeria asks. "I haven't seen him anywhere and I need to talk to him."

"He's not here. He'll be here tonight, I guess," I shrug. "You can talk to me about it."

"Better Scott, little Samaritan," Theo replies. "No offense, but you're not going to helping us with this at all."

"Okay, that's settled," I snap back, and I want to leave, but Valeria grabs my hand. I look at her in surprise, and a feeling so familiar runs through my body that it scares the hell out of me how I could forget Valeria.

She quickly puts her hand away as if I've burned it, and I see Theo silently watching us, not making a sound.

"You need to put this on, okay?" Valeria puts a little thing in my hand and then locks her lips in a tight line. "Then you'll understand who I am."

Valeria walks out of the room a little despondently, and before the door closes, I see Theo place a comforting hand on her shoulder.

I sit on one of the benches and insert an SD card into my phone. I arch my eyebrows in surprise when there's a video.