017

•C h a p t e r   s e v e n t e e n•

-R o m a n t i c   E v e n i n g-

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

♪ Take my hand
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you
For I can't help falling in love with you ♪

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

"Don't move so much. It hurts," Liam murmurs as I twitch in the chains again.

Stiles had the brilliant idea of tying us together to a tree. Every move we make causes chains to push us. It's a full moon, but Liam and I are getting along just fine.

He's my anchor and I'm his. You know, if you had told me eight months ago that I will be falling in love with Liam Dunbar, I would have laughed in your face.

Yeah, I love this werewolf with anger management issues. It's been about two months since I almost blurted it out to him when we were walking in the park at night and it started to rain.

He looked me in the eyes and admitted that I was the one who kept him in human form at full moons and, indeed, at any other time.

In that moment, I almost admitted how I feel about him. I was afraid this admission of feelings would scare him and he would break up with me.

"Sorry," I answer and sigh. "I hate his stupid ideas."

"No shit," he exhales when we move again. Scott and Stiles sit on the hood and talk about the future they'll spend together in college. Nothing that concerns us, but even here we are forced to be. "It's romantic, isn't it?"

"If I could, I'd hit you right now," I roll my eyes. "And then I'd hit Stiles for tying us to a tree on some hill!" I call loudly and dig my nails into my hands.

Liam begins to laugh softly. "Oh, come on, Val, it's a full moon. Calm down."

"Is that what you're telling me?"

"You promised me you wouldn't bring it up," he says, holding out his hand to intertwine his fingers with me.

Thunder sounds and after a while a huge bolt of lightning flashes across the dark sky. Stiles and Scott are talking about some weird thing Deaton said. "Think it's been long enough?" One asks seriously.

"Yes!" Liam and I both groan with annoyance. Chains clank, for we move again.

"Hey! Trying to have an adult conversation over here."