Chapter 72 |The bodies|

I hear a noise coming out of the boys' locker room

I hear a noise coming out of the boys' locker room. I look anxiously at my hands, which were covered in blood some time ago. I drove Liam home yesterday and wanted to stop by Scott's to find out how their whole plan to sneak into the hunters' base had turned out.

We found that they wanted to eradicate all supernatural beings using nemetons, which exists more than I thought.

The problem is, someone opened fire on Scott's house, wounding Melissa and Scott's dad, too.

Fortunately, Mason wasn't hurt and we healed, but we're all still in shock about what happened.

I walk into the room and notice Liam pick up Gabe from the ground and slam him against the mirror.

"I don't know anything, I swear. I don't know what happened at Scott's house," he blurts nervously, as Liam pushes his face further into the mirror.

I should probably do something, right?

"Did you know who was there? Did you know Mason was in there?" Liam shouts, and you can tell he's really angry. "That my girlfriend is there?"

Gabe closes his eyes. "No, I didn't know anything. I don't know anything. I swear!"

Liam slams him against the mirror, so it breaks and there's blood on it. "Maybe you haven't noticed lately, but I've been having trouble controlling my anger. When things happen to my friends, I just can't seem to help it."

"Liam," I speak for the first time, and he looks at my reflection in the mirror. I'm not going to try to stop him or do anything, because all of a sudden I'm caught up in the same rage my boyfriend feels.

"Valeria, stop him somehow, please!" Gabe blurts out, terrified.

"You know, Gabe, I don't give a damn," I shrug and walk around so he can get a good look at me. "I'm just a vengeful bitch."

Liam presses Gabe's face against the mirror.

"Liam, wait! Please!"

"I just get so angry!" Liam growls and his eyes light up with gold color.

"Stop, Liam! Please!"

It dawns on me that Liam probably won't stop. And I don't want us to kill anyone either. We're not like that.

"You think I'm going to kill you? You think we're all killers? Maybe we should be!" Liam slams him against the mirror again and I put my hand on his shoulder, but he swerves so my hand falls back to my body.

"Liam, fine, you know what? Looks like you've got it all figured out!" I blurt out and laugh hysterically. "Kill him, go ahead!"

"What?" Gabe yelps with concern. "Valeria-"

"You, Gabe, shut the fuck up," I frown, drawing Liam's attention to me. "What do you want to do with the body then, Liam? Chop him up? You're gonna put him in a bag and you bury him?"