Chapter 6: Game

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

Silas approaches the large tree in our backyard and takes a seat next to it, resting against it. I give him a crazy look and then I sit across from him. I chose to speak out since there was a long period of silence and it felt awkward. "Did it hurt?" I ask and he frowns at me.

"When I fell from heaven?" He replies and I laugh at his remark. "No, your tattoos." He nods his head looking at his arm that was covered with the ink. "Not really. I experienced a lot more painful things then this." I nod my head understanding what he means.

"Let's play a game." I blurt and he gives me a small frown. "I ask something about you and you ask something about me." I explain, "And the point for this is?" I roll my eyes at his laziness.

I put my finger infront of my lips as a signal for him to be quiet. "Just do it." He rolls his eyes but agrees later on. "Uh – do you like the sun or the moon?" I ask him with a big smile, he frowns and shakes his head. "The sun?" My smile falls from my face. "Really? The sun?" I glare at him but he shrugs it off.

Then it was his turn to ask a question, "How old are you?" How old am I? He probably means 'how young are you' do I look like a grandma to him or something?

"I'm nineteen. You?"

He nods his head even though I don't know what it means, "I'm twenty." My eyes widen.

He's fucking twenty?! I thought that he was at least twenty-six or something – twenty is very young, and he already kills people. I don't want to imagine going through all this at such a young age...

"You're seriously twenty? Aaron and Griffin are older than you." I frown but laugh afterwards. Griffin is twenty-one and Aaron is twenty-three, it's not really a big difference but still, a difference.

My brothers are older then him but they're also scared of him? This is just a sign that my brothers are little children.

"What's the name of your boyfriend?" He asks, like he was forced to ask that. I tense at the mention of Ethan, I totally forgot about all the drama with him. He's also been texting me for ages – I still haven't replied.

I know that maybe it wasn't his fault – maybe it was just the alcohol.

I come back to reality and answer his question, "His name is Ethan." I mumble. "Ethan..." Silas whispered like he was deciding whether to like him or not. "What kind of idiots names their child Ethan." He scoffs and I let out a chuckle.

Should I ask him? What if he get's suspicious? Fuck i'm just going to do it. "Can I ask you something?" I ask and he nods his head.

"What would you do if you had a girlfriend," I start and he raises his eyebrows.

"And she got drunk. She then proceeds to get angry at you because you didn't want to have sex with her and then she throws something at you, in a result of you getting hurt." I blurt speaking quick and he frowns at me.

"Why are you asking me that?" I hurriedly dig deep in my mind for a lie, "I'm watching a movie were that happened. I just don't know if it was her or his fault." I lie and I think that this time he believes me, even though he keeps frowning.

"Then it was the fault of the person who got drunk." He answers and now i'm the one frowning at him. "Why? He's drunk so he wasn't himself." I ask him.

"What? I thought it was a she?" Silas cocks his head. I curse at myself, "It doesn't matter what gender, Silas. Just tell me."

"Well he hurt her and got mad at her for not wanting to fuck him. If he does that while drunk, then he'll do it when he's sober too." He explains and for once in my life I think he's right.

A person can't just change after drinking alcohol. The alcohol only shows you their true colors.

"Thank you, I think I understand the movie more now." I smile and he chuckles, "You're weird, you know?" He tells me and I raise my eyebrow at him. "Tell me something I don't know."

A few seconds later he speaks up again, "What do you like to do?" He questions me, "I like drawing." He chuckles and shakes his head. "You already told me that, say something else."

My head snaps towards him and I frown. "I never told you that." He looks at me like i'm stupid. "Yes, you did."

"No, I never said anything about me liking drawing to you." I raise my eyebrows at him and he sighs, "Your 16th birthday party." I scowl but then my eyes widen as I examine his face, "Yes I know I'm very handsome, but do you really have to look at me like that?" He smiles sarcastically.

A gasp leaves my mouth. "You – you were the same boy I talked to that night?!" I stand up maybe talking a bit too loud as the birds fly away immediately – sorry birds.

I continue to study his face. Is Silas the same kid as that evening? The boy that night, though, was very unlike him. He didn't have the intimidating appearance of a mob boss who enjoys killing people. He certainly didn't resemble a mafia kid, in fact.

If I can admit something real quick, I thought that "Silas" was very handsome – well I mean the Silas I saw on my birthday party. I don't think he's handsome now... Well maybe he has some good looking features.

"That's me." He smirks.

I totally forgot about him. Before I took a walk I saw someone sitting infront of my house; That was him? The fuck? I was talking to a crazy mafia dude who could've killed me that day?!

So I didn't meet Ethan first – I met Silas? – how could I forget that.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hello! I tried to update as fast as I could so I hope we like these chapters :)

What do we think about this chapter?

Word Count: 1052

- Edited - 

- Sabrina A.